A.I. reported to be broke

Originally Posted by ninjahood

did people forget he signed a LIFETIME deal with reebok?

it's only valid if he's on an NBA roster.

so if he was broke wouldn't have been more profitable to take a smaller role...nba salary + $5 mil a year from rebook
eyes.gif

so if he was broke wouldn't have been more profitable to take a smaller role...nba salary + $5 mil a year from rebook
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

"Lifetime" is left to interpretation, but I would ask you... What in the world would possess Reebok to pay him for the rest of "lifetime"? It's not like he's bringing them cash when he's out of the league.
Pro players, by in large, are notoriously bad with their money.

"Lifetime" is left to interpretation, but I would ask you... What in the world would possess Reebok to pay him for the rest of "lifetime"? It's not like he's bringing them cash when he's out of the league.

Back
Top Bottom