A.I. Salty already

Originally Posted by JinKazama

It's one thing to sit back from our computers and call these dudes selfish, egotistical, etc. but you have to put yourself in their shoes for a second. The whole "do whatever it takes to win" idea SOUNDS good but mentally it goes much deeper than that.
Come on my dude...how much deeper does it go, dude is making millions...has made MILLIONS over his career, he is no where near his prime anymore
Is that NOT what I already expressed? I clearly laid out the fact of expectation and reality for Allen Iverson at this stage in his career. AllI'm saying that I UNDERSTAND his frustration. I'm not sure why you listed the millions part...that doesn't mean @%%!. I never understand why peoplebring money into discussions when history has proven over and over again that once you get past the glitz and glamour that comes with wealth...that it reallydoesn't mean much of @%%!.

-OJ and Rudy have got into it already

-AI crying like a baby already

let this team start losing big time and the real zach will start showing up

Captain save an AI on the job early. When does your shift end and the next NT'er come thru to resume saving? He was mighty happy last week when Ripspoke up, haven't seen him in here yet.

laugh.gif
His reaction when he was taken out the game in the 4th Quarter waspriceless.

AI needs to retire. no team is going to let him be a starter anymore, even the lowly grizz.

I'm not sure why you listed the millions part...that doesn't mean @%%!. I never understand why people bring money into discussions when history has proven over and over again that once you get past the glitz and glamour that comes with wealth...that it really doesn't mean much of @%%!.
we common folk bring money into it because we DON'T get paid millions to play a child's game and many of us would give our left arm to doso. So when a past their prime player complains about something as small as I didn't get enough burn tonight its a problem.

So no I don't understand AI's frustration, its just plain selfishness, dude has a life people dream about is playing on a team that was one of the FEWteams willing to POTENTIALLY give him what he wanted, yet after game one dude is *****in'. I love AI, defended him many times to the haters but dude needsto take a step back and get a little perspective. If he keeps this up he's writing a one way ticket to retirement...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-OJ and Rudy have got into it already

-AI crying like a baby already

let this team start losing big time and the real zach will start showing up
OJ and Rudy's altercation wasn't a big deal.

This %*$#@ complaining after one game? You just came off an injury, and your a new guy. Relax.
smh.gif

it would've pissed me off the team won and he still complained. i could tell by his body language that he wasn't happy with coach taking him out somuch in the 4th and overtime. i thought he should've actually stayed in, but still don't complain on your 1st game.

Nobody saw this coming. I wonder if he'll sit out with an "injury" if he continues to be brought off the bench?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Captain save an AI on the job early. When does your shift end and the next NT'er come thru to resume saving? He was mighty happy last week when Rip spoke up, haven't seen him in here yet.
Cute...really.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Captain save an AI on the job early. When does your shift end and the next NT'er come thru to resume saving? He was mighty happy last week when Rip spoke up, haven't seen him in here yet.
Cute...really.

excuse him, his panties are wet again, he's aroused bro

laugh.gif
His Clitoris is swollen and exposed and mad sensitive when it comes to AI. so He gets tunnel vision, he's only focused on climaxing so he doesntread the everything just the stuff that helps him get off.

laugh.gif
the stupid thing is he thinks I save AI.
there are Plenty of threads where I kill AI. but u stay focused man i know i know, ur leg is shaking.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Cute...really.

Naw I was serious, what time does Gunna come in to relieve you?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I'm not sure why you listed the millions part...that doesn't mean @%%!. I never understand why people bring money into discussions when history has proven over and over again that once you get past the glitz and glamour that comes with wealth...that it really doesn't mean much of @%%!.
we common folk bring money into it because we DON'T get paid millions to play a child's game and many of us would give our left arm to do so. So when a past their prime player complains about something as small as I didn't get enough burn tonight its a problem.

smh.gif

I don't understand why "common folk" bring up money either like it's the REAL issue here.

Anyone that's ever played organized sports and is/was halfway decent would tell you that it's not fun sitting on the bench and not being in the game tocompete. I'll bet you cash money that if you knew anyone in the NBA who wasn't a starter if they were genuinely happy about it, they'd tell you no_Of course there are some guys who understand how to play the "game" and they'd never say it publicly...but Iverson has never been one to playthat game.

smh shoulda went back to philly and ran point... he'd been pushin the break allday with those 2 stud wings (iggy and young)

Back
Top Bottom