A little girl help please NT

alright so there's this chick in one of my classes that Im kinda diggin, but she's quiet, and I've never approached a quiet chick in my life, wechit-chat from time to time about like classwork and stuff, but how do I really get the ball rolling??

Thanks in advance NT fam

Sometimes honesty is the best policy

So I enjoy conversing with you, how about we do it over lunch/dinner/etc sometime? I would think she'll get the hint ..

Originally Posted by SGS MM

So I enjoy conversing with you, how about we do it over lunch/dinner/etc sometime? I would think she'll get the hint ..
Bro Im in HS, I dont think doin dinner/luch would work, help a brotha develop a weak area of his game

Look .. Ask that girl if she wanna catch something 2 eat somewhere .. some chicken .. maybe some sex .. you know see where it goes

Originally Posted by jjsrf

step 1: develop game
roll.gif
...bt anyway let her know wats up i guess...dats wat we doat my skewl...ask for her numba or sumtin

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just ask her.

You really have nothing to lose.

yep, you only live once, remember that.

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Bro Im in HS, I dont think doin dinner/luch would work, help a brotha develop a weak area of his game

Oh my bad, I guess kids in High School go out for ICE CREAM .. SMH

Dude, like I said HONESTY in this case is the best option!

You already talking to her - You know she is quiet so I doubt @$#%%*+% game is going to get the ball moving - I understand if you said so Im shy but this chickis outgoing and she has every guy in school spitting game .. then you would of have gotten another answer but you didnt! It seems like she is a good girl, behonest and take he out to lunch/dinner and it doesnt even have to be out, you can do it at home. After all you pop in a movie after the conversation for somegood quiet time and maybe cuddling ..

We need photographs. You have to approach different looking girls differently. And only NT knows how to. So literally, no pics no help

Back
Top Bottom