A little MJ tribute- AP style... (upcoming filas)

Yo- I know most of you guys have already seen these shoes in a different colorway, but I wanted to show my small love tribute. I did this color up a few months ago when Jordan brand was on the whole show your love thing and we just got the samples in. A tribute to the glory days of M and his kicks, to show my respect...

for sale spring 2004

28531696.jpg

28531681.jpg

I don't know why these pics are so small, I think my hosting site just must suck. anyway, for what it's worth...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

I'm feeling those Fila's. Nice pics AP.
NC Born, ATL raised.......

Nice! :D
happy.gif

[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between! NT Canada- Join Here!
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

Damn, i am really feeling those. They are nice and simple. Where would i be able to find those? All help is appreciated.
TEAM HARLEM

Very nice Alpha.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

ALPHA: Simply amazing, I envy you. But I was wondering, will they be available in a sz. 14, and about how much they will cost, I am def. getting a pair of those.

MICHAEL JORDAN: 1984-2003​
I Listened...I Was Aware Of My Success...But I Never Stopped...Trying To Get Better.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME: MY STORY BY MICHAEL JORDAN: THE G.O.A.T.​

ALPHAPROJECT: I don't get it. How is it a tribute to MJ when it is a pair of Fila shoes? Or is it because it was designed with Jordan X similarities which I noticed?
[/url]​

I think he is speaking of the colors.

I cannot wait to get those. That will be the first Fila shoe that I have worn since the Grant Hill I.

MICHAEL JORDAN: 1984-2003​
I Listened...I Was Aware Of My Success...But I Never Stopped...Trying To Get Better.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME: MY STORY BY MICHAEL JORDAN: THE G.O.A.T.​

Yeah- it was just to pay homage to the colors, and give the shoe a "jordan" feel. For the hell of it...

Mossified- they will be available in 14 and this particular color should be available early next spring, with other colors coming this fall...

Thanks for the props fellaz...

here are a couple of "mock" ads I did for the same shoe, as well as a different colorway and another sneak peek at something for the spring...

28548087.jpg

28548078.jpg

28548104.jpg

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

AP: Your designs are dope.....I really look forward to buying filas again.....You get my respect....These will be copped.....

Very nice, I like the last, traineresque ones you posted.
And now...Deep Thoughts:
Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

wow! those fila's are really nice....I mean seriously.....I haven't rocked em since the G. Hill days....I'd hate to say it.....but if every shoe had a little bit of a Nike look to it.....they would do well....IMO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!!

Hit me [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom