A lot of you owe Stephen Curry an apology

my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

One thing i have about curry, is that hes too lazy. he needs to put more effort out there. sometimes, he justs looks lost as hell, and tired (but i dont blame him, thats on management).
Someone that plays entire games for the Warriors certainly isn't lazy

I watched Curry ball a lot when he played for Davidson and i think even now, unless you watch every Warriors game (I do), people underestimate his passing ability a LOT LOT LOT. He has AMAZING court vision and passing skill....his strength, speed, and agility need to improve. I think one solid solid summer of working with a Tim Grover type trainer will help develop his body to match his skills. His numbers are deflated by the weak start to the season he got...wasn't making any shots because he was trying to be a game manager and just play the game the right way. Once he got looser out there and started playing real ball he rarely gets outplayed by the opposing pg. His defense is pretty solid...but again a summer of strength training will go a long way. You drop him RIGHT now on the Lakers and their team improves to a surefire dynasty in my opinion. If he got wide open shots in a structured offense like the triangle he would be downright amazing.

Originally Posted by BangDak

One thing i have about curry, is that hes too lazy. he needs to put more effort out there. sometimes, he justs looks lost as hell, and tired (but i dont blame him, thats on management).
That's just the way he looks/plays. He's far from lazy

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

calling him the next JJ Redick.
smh.gif

You speak as though JJ has had an awful career so far.
Comparing to his time at Duke...It's not awful but he's pretty close to losing his job soon.

In other news, atleast he's not Adam Morrison
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Durden7

I think OP owes JJ an apology.

You wanna marry JJ ? give it a rest hes nothing special
Yes, that clearly makes him a homosexual because he likes JJ Reddick.  JJ is a solid rotational guy for a championship caliber team, he's not lighting up the stat sheet but he's playing well and has found a good role.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

No offense to the Warriors, but I don't think he'll fully develop into the player he can be unless he leaves that team.

QFT. But yea I do owe an apology, I dropped him in my fantasy after a couple of weeks of sorriness... then he started to blew up. Damn you GS and Don Nelson!!!!! You never know the starting line-up for this team!

Wait a got damn minute...

Did he just really pull out the Shammgod on a fast break?

Jesus Christ

I didn't question Curry's ability to shoot, but I didn't see how he would get by on defense in the NBA. 

I don't think it matters now. 

I apologize. 
embarassed.gif

Damn, Curry is going OFF right now.
pimp.gif

I swear..

Curry BETTER stay with the Warriors.

He's got 19, 6 and 7 before halftime. Pretty solid evidence of what he's capable of. I think he's easily an 18-7 guy once he hits his prime shooting 44 or 45 percent from deep.

As for Redick, a fairly average shooter but slightly above average from 3 and marginal defense; I have trouble calling that a "solid" role-player. He's simply ok.

To me Curry was one of the surest things in that draft, dude could shoot, flat out, and the combine to me at least showed he was a much better athlete than people gave him credit for.

Back
Top Bottom