A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Anything under $450 for my 9M would be incredible. That’s when I’m buying.

Last edited:
I am so freaking happy, I don’t care if I may have overpaid (at least currently) for my men’s 10 or TTS. I paid $570 shipped.

I was expecting my M10.5 from AMM to be delivered today but not the M10 as well.

I plan to wear to them to my daughter’s last HS basketball game of the season this evening; going with cream laces. She’s a freshman and swinging between JV and Varsity.

I still can’t believe how much the prices have dropped! Good for us who really want them to wear.

Attachments

• 68F942C0-A597-4932-B1ED-BD5D22DC0C42.jpeg
    68F942C0-A597-4932-B1ED-BD5D22DC0C42.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
No way these will be $350.
My guy they going in my size for 380 and 405 after tax and fees it’s very possible prices will fall more as news of a widespread release. If anything if one is price watching wait till after the FTL release and see if Nike does anything in conjunction. With all that speculation it’s unlikely that prices will rise any time before then tbh....

It’s a buyers market tbh if buying is paying almost 150-200 over retail.

it’s a wait and see approach with so much more possibility of more pairs hitting the street.

My guy they going in my size for 380 and 405 after tax and fees it’s very possible prices will fall more as news of a widespread release. If anything if one is price watching wait till after the FTL release and see if Nike does anything in conjunction. With all that speculation it’s unlikely that prices will rise any time before then tbh....

It’s a buyers market tbh if buying is paying almost 150-200 over retail.

it’s a wait and see approach with so much more possibility of more pairs hitting the street.
My size is closer to $500. No way they are going to $350.

Back
Top Bottom