A Ma Maniere AJ4

More raffles/releases

Fit seems similar to the first amm4. Glad I went up .5 from my regular aj4 size. My pinky toe isn't getting crushed. They went with different insole too. Not plain one but not the super cushion one they did last time.

Ugh. Hope I didn't screw myself over on this. I went up .5 (which I NEVER do) because of the way the last pair fit. I thought that was mostly because of the padded insoles. 😭

Ugh. Hope I didn't screw myself over on this. I went up .5 (which I NEVER do) because of the way the last pair fit. I thought that was mostly because of the padded insoles. 😭
Hope it works for you but no chance my regular size 11 would have worked. Last night I tried on with thin no show socks, today is woth regular crew socks and yea no shot 11 would work. My toes are happy in the 11.5.

20240924_100003.jpg

Hope it works for you but no chance my regular size 11 would have worked. Last night I tried on with thin no show socks, today is woth regular crew socks and yea no shot 11 would work. My toes are happy in the 11.5.

20240924_100003.jpg

I stand corrected. Definitely a fall sneaker! Looking forward to getting my pair.

20240924_100003.jpg

Ah cool. Thanks for that. Guess I'll find out in a week or two.

can you try on and return shoes that don't fit to AMM?
That's fair. I wasn't really talking about this release, just in general.

The email confirmation links to this so I think you can? Honestly idk, maybe there's exceptions. Either way, Nike definitely has an easier return policy.

Back
Top Bottom