A Ma Maniere AJ4

Gonna be an interesting argument between Brendan, JLP & Welty on if the WYWS was a hit or a flop after they end up sitting at all the boutique stores

Last edited:
So we getting these at outlets

Nah. Most well established collaboration don't end up at outlets. Most you see are simple returns. There are times they may send certain exclusive sneakers to certain high volume outlets, but not the top tier collabs.

Also, things come in cycles. It's just the economy and to mention Nike is increasing pricing. It's always a breaking point at some point for the consumer. Give it 2-3 yrs and these same shoes that are on sale for $100-140, will be $500+ on the resell.

^ There was a ton of AMM Jordan 12s at the Nike outlet near me and even so, no one bought them. They were sitting there for a while with all sizes. This could be the exception tho.

^ There was a ton of AMM Jordan 12s at the Nike outlet near me and even so, no one bought them. They were sitting there for a while with all sizes. This could be the exception tho.

Did you actually check the size run? Every instance I’ve seen, both colors are there, 100 pairs deep but like Women’s 7 is the biggest size

That's fair. I wasn't really talking about this release, just in general.

The email confirmation links to this so I think you can? Honestly idk, maybe there's exceptions. Either way, Nike definitely has an easier return policy.

Return policy, ability to return in store, ability to cancel, manufacturer warranty, and you absolutely know youre getting a new legit pair. Always prefer Snkrs unless its a big enough discount elsewhere

Return policy, ability to return in store, ability to cancel, manufacturer warranty, and you absolutely know youre getting a new legit pair. Always prefer Snkrs unless its a big enough discount elsewhere
I'm understand having a snkrs preference but most people here will still buy from boutiques. The original comment was about people that only buy on snkrs.

Still no movement on my order but I can wait. You never know with these collabs how things are gonna go. Some get lucky and you can wait it out. Me? If I like it ima just buy it at first chance. Hopefully it won’t take a month to get my shoes but I ain’t pressing yet…

After Kith just took over a month for their Marvel collection

You guys need to

aaron-rodgers-smile.gif

Nah. Most well established collaboration don't end up at outlets. Most you see are simple returns. There are times they may send certain exclusive sneakers to certain high volume outlets, but not the top tier collabs.

Also, things come in cycles. It's just the economy and to mention Nike is increasing pricing. It's always a breaking point at some point for the consumer. Give it 2-3 yrs and these same shoes that are on sale for $100-140, will be $500+ on the resell.

the AMM 12's sat at outlets in both colors

I know these a 4 but the market low low right now

I dont see these holding hella resale value

ill cop in a month for retail

Just got mine shoe is really nice I have a little factory flaw around. The tongue on the jump man shoe. Other them that shoe is really nice

My home boy placed his order Saturday evening, got his shipping Monday and his pair Tuesday…..but we placed our orders on release day and gotta wait 15 days? That’s crazy…..makes me feel like I should’ve waited to buy, oh well though

Im being patient. I haven’t ordered personally a lot from Social Status/AMM online myself, but for others shipping was a bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom