A Ma Maniere AJ4

Bruh ftl even got these ??

Gotta be a mistake lol

Adding again if anyone needs
IMG_7208.jpeg

I should’ve waited for the SNKRS release. This impulse buying is crazy.. especially when I have no idea what to wear with these sneakers

lol what are you talking about? This shoe aside the 4’s released this year have the best shape they’ve had since they’ve retro’d

Sir...look at the picture I quoted. Look at that damn toe. There is no defending that picture.

The Reimagined black 4s had a great shape, but then you get some like in the picture I posted. I'm specifically speaking on the picture I quoted. Shape is egregious.

Sir...look at the picture I quoted. Look at that damn toe. There is no defending that picture.

The Reimagined black 4s had a great shape, but then you get some like in the picture I posted. I'm specifically speaking on the picture I quoted. Shape is egregious.
You made an idiotic generalization about the shape of the 4 today. These use the same shape as the first AMM and were probably using the same mold from years ago.

Reimagined, military blue, oxidized green. Get out of here with the idea the current 4 shape is anything less than great.

You made an idiotic generalization about the shape of the 4 today. These use the same shape as the first AMM and were probably using the same mold from years ago.

Reimagined, military blue, oxidized green. Get out of here with the idea the current 4 shape is anything less than great.

It’s like that post I made in the BC3 thread - people IRL DGAF. Ima wear em and be happy, instead of pulling out a protractor and doing a Venn Diagram on mold consistency

My man you need to relax and watch your mouth.

And you post too damn much. Chill out.

There is no denying the shape in the picture I posted is atrocious. If you're defending that then your name must be Gentry.

Back
Top Bottom