A Ma Maniere x Jordan XVII Low - 2024

Never been a fan of this model but AMM stuff looks great to me. JB should buy them and let them operate as they are, and make them the upper echelon of their stuff.

Not a fan of either, but hopefully the A Ma hype means more people will pass on the Lightnings for these.

Both of these colourways would be “bricks” if it weren’t for the A Ma collab attached to them. I’d much prefer the OG Carolina Blue colourway & Bibby’s grey colourway than these 2 releasing.

From what I understand they don't get to choose, JB picks the models for them

P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion and da hen da hen and rainking rainking , I need your thoughts on these so I can sleep at night.

Are you in or out like disco?

Not interested but they don't look bad. The actual OG Carolina low is the only one I really care about. And really, the OG white/blue mid is all I feel like I "need" when it comes to XVIIs.
That said, and related to what jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 noted, I'm wondering if the really good news here is that pushing these as collab(s?) might indicate JB is going all-in the XVII. Maybe it's similar to what it did with the II and leads to the original mids finally getting a release once JB thinks it's created some hype around the model? Pure speculation on my part, but that's what I hope is really going on here in the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom