a

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

wow... Seaside is gonna be packed out with people next summer because of this show
i'll be out there
nerd.gif

Same here. And I'll be 21. It's gonna be
pimp.gif
mini summit
nerd.gif

WORDDD! For sure.

Sammi and Ronnie is going to be in Philly tonight, Northern Liberties bar.

To show how famous they are, I heard this via NBC news

wow... Seaside is gonna be packed out with people next summer because of this show
i'll be out there
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
mini summit
nerd.gif

WORDDD! For sure.
Lets go to Karrrmaaa
fistpump.gif

I was just thinking about that, like seaside wasnt packed enough during the summer, its going to be INSANE, almost too insane, grimey and dirty, thats why we out to the back up operation plan: WildWood, Seasides older brother
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Such an abrupt ending to a great show
Finale was kind of lackluster though
Yea I thought they were going to go out with a bang.  I loved the show, but the finale was a bust for me
eyes.gif

they should use a new cast, IMO. These people are celebrities now, everyone will know who they are.

That's what is gonna make it even better. Hotter girls, more dudes trying to fight.

Does anyone know what "Ron Ron Juice" consisted of? It looked good, and I don't like liquor.

Oh, and get a load of this. On the Jets forum I am a member of, in a Jersey Shore thread, someone posted this:

I watched one episode because my friend told me he was going to be init. He was "Keith the farmer" who Snookie was hanging out with and inlove with. I could not stop laughing because of how much %@%+!+#@ Keithspit at her. This kid has never been on a farm in his entire life
eek.gif
roll.gif

i'll be out there
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
mini summit
nerd.gif

WORDDD! For sure.

If we do this mini summit, we gotta hit up Hooks, (the spot they were at the last episode) its mad fun.. pool tables, table tennis.. its like a poor mans Dave & Busters, and u can walk to Hemmingways, Karma, Bamboo, and all the boardwalk bars.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.
OC, MD is more fun if you're like 17, other than that. NEGATIVE!

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.
seaside is just one area also, people dont know that the nj shore is looooong as hell all the way from mid-jersey to the bottom tip, more places like spring lakes,point pleasent, wildwood, altantic city

people just know seaside because its the craziest(and most dirtiest/grimiest
laugh.gif
)

I've been to OC a couple of times.
never felt like it was racist.

Care to share your experience?

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.

A beach is a beach. I def. dont see the difference in OC, MD and the Jersey Shore. But to each his own.

Don't see a difference?!?
eek.gif
  East coast (NY/NJ) beaches are so disgusting, I wouldn't dare step foot in one.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.
{

Back
Top Bottom