a

Yuku FTL........and also not knowing how to embed Tweets correctly FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

There's really no way this show can continue, as much as i want it to...

If the OG cast comes back, they will be stars on the Shore and people will recognize them and try and %!$+ with them...

If a new cast comes, they will be tainted by trying to achieve the stardom that the OG cast found, and people might end up being REALLY REALLY fake...

true
  1. the og cast is gonna end up getting into a %%@+@$%$ of altercations/fights because everybody is gonna wanna +#$# with them just to be on tv. theyre gonna have a ton of security at all times when they go out
  2. pauly d and situation are gonna have a different girl every night. girls are gonna wanna be on tv
  3. i hope mtv doesnt script it like the rest of their shows, but its gonna happen
    grin.gif
  4. the jersey shore is gonna be PACKED this summer cuz everybody knows mtv is gonna be there filming

tmz is sayin they aint doing the jersey shore anymore.

i have a feeling they coming out on the westcoast.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Durden7

This show/brand is done.
It's just getting started....

MTV is going to kill it just like they do every other brand.

Season 2 will be a DUD.

MTV has no idea how to keep a good show.

J.S.  is a fad.  Theres nothing interesting enough about any of the characters to keep people interested.

they should put them in Australia for season 2. australians have their own version of guidos called "muzzas"
laugh.gif

11570_227527912558_214233507558_4672445_4536362_n.jpg

i would love to Pauly, Mike, Vinny, etc interact with those guys and try to pick up Australian chicks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This show/brand is done.
It's just getting started....

MTV is going to kill it just like they do every other brand.

Season 2 will be a DUD.

MTV has no idea how to keep a good show.

J.S.  is a fad.  Theres nothing interesting enough about any of the characters to keep people interested.

Season 2 will be HUGE. EVERYBODY is waiting on it. Then season 3 will have a new cast and be a dud.

Nobody cares about the characters, they just care about what they do on screen for entertainment. I don't wanna know Jwowws life history, I just wanna see her rockin boobage.

You mad????

yea they coming back for season 2, angelina must be HEATED right now, she missed her once-in-a-lifetime chance to become famous, I think they threw her in the reunion because they felt bad
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom