a

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Don't worry. Angelina is a bartender. ......she does great things
roll.gif
roll.gif

People will start lining up at their Shore house/t-shirt store right about now to get a t.v. spot for the tapings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Just saw a commercial about the Jersey Shore DVD coming out and it's uncensored. MTV is quick with this one, it comes out in less than a month!!

i saw the commercial and i was like damn, already!?
laugh.gif

[h3]MTV renews 'Jersey Shore' for second season[/h3]
The deal is done to bring back "Jersey Shore" for a second season.
http://
As first reported in THR earlier this week, an agreement by Friday was expected with the full cast returning for another round.

MTV plans to bring back the show for mid-to-late summer for 12 new episodes, which means commencing production soon.

The network will take the cast to another location, as yet unannounced, for season two rather than shoot in New Jersey during the winter.

"Our audience has fallen in love with ‘Jersey Shore’ and its amazing cast who have really grown together as a family. That bond gives the show its heart, and we’re thrilled to reunite these friends to bring fans more of what they love -- laughs, love, drama and of course, GTL," said Tony DiSanto, president of programming for MTV. 

I wonder how much money the producer and creator of the show are making off this goldmine...

I bet they film the next season in Miami, although I think Vegas would be pretty good location too.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Durden7

This show/brand is done.
It's just getting started....

MTV is going to kill it just like they do every other brand.

Season 2 will be a DUD.

MTV has no idea how to keep a good show.

J.S.  is a fad.  Theres nothing interesting enough about any of the characters to keep people interested.

laugh.gif

You have no idea what your taking about fam. Season 2 will have the same cast and run of the same success. A Dud? $!%@! please. Go watch ABDC
tired.gif

Man I really hope they're not paying Angelina for the 2nd season. She deserves to be paying MTV for letting her back

I just watched all the episodes within the past two days and
eek.gif
. I can't believe I ignored it.
smh.gif

Sammi is so busted, as well as all the other chicks.

The Situation is that dude though.

Back
Top Bottom