Aaliyah x Drake x 40 - Enough Said

:x:x:x:x:x

I liked it and I'm not usually a fan of songs made post humorously, it usually just doenst feel right.

Last edited:
serious? song is flames
Beat was nothing special. Sounds like a neutered version of Ron Browz Pop Champagne with a guitar over it. Lyrics weren't much either. And I'm a huge Aaliyah fan. Drake's verse was cool but the song didn't mesh well btwn his verse and her singing, which is normally the case when songs are made posthumously. I really have no desire to listen to this song. Nothing about it is great.

Timbaland needs to shut the hell up; he's salty Drake released this

he probably would have sold Aaliyah out by now just he did Ginuwine...go make more pop records Timb

I cant rock with this. Doesnt feel right

Last edited:
Song is terrible...

How many times did Drake say "what's up" in the background?

He got his hands on unreleased aaliyah songs, or is this a sample? Thought i was familiar w/ her catalog, but i don't recognize the lyrics....and Timbaland gone be so mad. :lol:

Man that beat sounds terrible. I was actually intrigued to hear Aaliyah/Drake/40 Collabo's but this here? This beat is trash. They need to bring in Missy and Timbo. I see what Timbo talkin' about.

Man that beat sounds terrible. I was actually intrigued to hear Aaliyah/Drake/40 Collabo's but this here? This beat is trash. They need to bring in Missy and Timbo. I see what Timbo talkin' about.

Agreed. I'm going to cue up some Aaliyah as we speak :D

40 literally has been making the same beats since So Far Gone.

He owes Kanye at least 50% of his publishing.

Yup. There's a reason artists dont release certain songs when theyre alive. Those songs should be kept unreleased.

I disagree with that though. Some songs don't get released due to sample clearances or their simply wasn't enough room on the album. Pac has some ill unreleased ish out there. But I will say I can get why this song wasn't released. But I think the beat and Drake failed on this one as opposed to the old Aaliyah lyrics.

Agreed. I'm going to cue up some Aaliyah as we speak :D

Yea i'm about to go bump Care 4 U to get this bad taste out of my head.

fan of the song, would have been better if drake sang over it instead of rapped. the rapping didnt go well with the vibe imo...

I love both artist, I just ain't feeling the song though

Drake should have just sampled the vocals and came up with something better

i actually have high hopes for the album or w.e it is. usually the first song released from any upcoming protect is one of the weaker songs on the album, and i found this song to be pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom