Ab Liva is a weatherman in ATL

thereupgang.jpg

imag0353a.jpg

yes/no?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im confused, cuz i think thats really him.........dude just looks that much like him?

but really tho...sandman needs to stop with the bull and rejoin the group.

lol my man liva

i know someone here knows this but what clipse song does push say "left the kitchen face white as taylor swift"

i hate not remembering songs

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well...

I mean....

Sandman IS easily the worst member of Re-up. He's not better than Push, Mal, or Liva.

this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 @ the comparison pic though

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well...

I mean....

Sandman IS easily the worst member of Re-up. He's not better than Push, Mal, or Liva.
And that's not to say that he's a bad rapper, but he is pulling up the rear.

i like sandman over malice. yeah i said it.
his flow is better IMO and he can hang lyrically with malice. again, my opinion.

i feel like reup without sandman is just the clipse ft ab liva. each member had a role and fit on their songs and without sandman its like...something is missing.

IMO its like this:

1. ab liva (yep)
2. pusha
3. sandman
4. malice

i'd rather listen to sandman over malice. you guys are entitled to your opinions but i feel like sandman has a better flow. the lyrics are AT LEAST on par with malice, IMO.
i don't see how its reaching or anything.

if malice had a better flow or if his bar structure was a lil bit better (like consistently rhyming the last two words of each bar) then maybe it'd be different but its not. does he say hot !%%*? yeah but so does sandman and anybody else in reup.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by debs 168

but really tho...sandman needs to stop with the bull and rejoin the group.

NAH.
Easily the worst member of Re-Up.

Stick them gloves in ur ears and clean em out.

roll.gif
if sandman isn't than who's worst than him in that group?
Even saying that he's the worst isn't saying much. All of them are dope. But he does need to get back with the group, we need a Vol. 4 ASAP

Back
Top Bottom