? about getting rejected

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

i would rather be sad/upset with the truth than to be happy and looking like a fool with a lie.
i'm with u on that

i think guys say they want to know the truth...but in reality when they hear it they get offended...on some "well fine! i didnt like yo pigeon-toed a@#anyways!"

Never been rejected when choppin it up with a female 'cause their body language tells me everything their mouth wouldn't

But I hate it when girls make silly excuses when we both know they lying that gets them cut with the quickness

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

truth is always rthe best way to go...but if she gonna let you pipe...why not roll wit the lie for a little bit

laugh.gif
did you read the topic?...because that makes NO sense...

I'd rather know the truth. It's kind of like constructive criticism. It gives you a general consensus as to where you need improvement. Better thatthan to accept a lie and leave broken pieces.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

truth is always rthe best way to go...but if she gonna let you pipe...why not roll wit the lie for a little bit

laugh.gif
did you read the topic?...because that makes NO sense...
Son responded to an imaginary question
roll.gif

They both hurt like hell in the end but I prefer the truth.

Once this female gave me a fake number but I didn't know, so I text her the next day. She didn't respond but the number called about
an hour later. I picked up and some dude says I been texting his lil girl and wants to know who I am. I told him it was the wrong
number and i was sorry but im like this chick should've just told me no rather than have me looking suspect.

well i'm a girl but i could almost respect a guy if he was like "hey, i don't want a relationship. i want something meaningless" rather thanfeed me that sweet lovie-dovie crap just to try and get some....but anyways i am the type of girl to tell it how it is. if i don't like you...you will knolol

man i have seen dudes get hit with the truth and they get nasty. All of us are gonna say we want the truth but you cant lie and say it wont sting when you hearit. The best thing a girl can say is not interested.

Originally Posted by DCaz102

man i have seen dudes get hit with the truth and they get nasty. All of us are gonna say we want the truth but you cant lie and say it wont sting when you hear it. The best thing a girl can say is not interested.

"You got a moustache anyway +%$#@....."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I've never been rejected so I cannot relate.
Dude probably never been out or talk to a girl. Cause player know that even with the best game you still fail sometimes. And if he does say nawman i talk to girl all the time. Stop messing with them HB 1 & 2.
pimp.gif

I like being told straight up...the worst rejection is when your first call/text after getting the number goes unanswered....smh. Why did you give me yournumber, get some courage and don't give it out if u aint feelin the dude.

Back
Top Bottom