Abraham Lincoln photographs?

Are these actual photographs, image captures, etc of Lincoln or just some type of recreation....

http://www.abrahamlincolnartgallery.com/archivephoto.htm

lincoln11.JPG

lincoln17.JPG

lincoln25.JPG

lincoln29.JPG

lincoln30.JPG

lincoln34.JPG

edit: found more photos

Lincoln at Ford's Theater before his assassination

lincoln-booth-ford-theater.jpg

Lincoln's chair in which he was assassinated in

lincoln-assassination-chair-650.jpg

linloln-troops-650.jpg

Lincoln's first Inaugural Address

abraham-lincoln-first-inauguration.jpg

You guys sure that those are real? On the news yesterday someone found two photographs of him at Gettysburg, and the news anchor said that they, and one moreat Gettysburg found a while ago were the only three photos of Abe ever found.

^ cameras were already being commercially sold in the 1850s so pictures werent that rare back then.

Nickthestick91:
You guys sure that those are real? On the news yesterday someone found two photographs of him at Gettysburg, and the news anchor said that they, and one more at Gettysburg found a while ago were the only three photos of Abe ever found.

you mean these?

platform.jpg

Probably the greatest President we have ever had. And do i see him using the Flag as a blanket? SMH Abe SMH

Probably the greatest President we have ever had
Yeah he helped end the civil war, but he is qouted as saying that if he could end the war without abolishing slavery, he would do that. Hesupported slavery, so dont think he created the Emancipation Proclamtion out of the goodness of his heart. He knew freeing slaves would cripple the south, soyeah. Then after reconstruction failed a little after Abe died........yeah anyway read more on history

Originally Posted by sir hendrix

"If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North".
-Abraham Lincoln

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
omg, i can't remember what that's from but it'shilarious...

lol, why is always so damn stiff looking? like a modest wind could tip that man over and ride out with his hat.

Originally Posted by EricMieu

And do i see him using the Flag as a blanket? SMH Abe SMH[ /quote]

i dont see him using it as a blanket

he's layind down with it, nh, its on the bed behind him in one of the pics. my first thought was that wasn't the flag sewn or knitted? i'm notsure what it was made with, i would imagine that once they adopted the flag, they commissioned its use for other stuff, i.e. blankets.

Back
Top Bottom