Accountability Thread vol. April

I seem to keep lying to myself about getting certain things done and I'm not holding myself accountable. The idea behind this thread is to tackle some task(s) that you've been putting off and someone in here has to hold you accountable.

I'm not exactly sure how it's gonna play out, possibly make a list of users and list the desired task, Maybe assign 1 or 2 people to a person to stay on them about it. Maybe you'll have to check in once you complete it that day. Idk.

I'm open to any ideas to make this work. I'll start it out with what i want to work on.

sooperhooper- running or gym daily, no fast food

Screenshot_20171229-213205.jpg

Man what.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thread turned so fast. Sooperhopper inbox bouta be filled with **** pics thick as a dr dre beats pill
:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Eracism is a throwback troll. BLATANT with it, word to FailedTakeover. Been a member since 12' and still on that tee hee say stuff to get a reaction biz? Do you fam.

Anyways sooperhooper sooperhooper ive been giving excuses for a few things myself. I don't even have legit reasons, it's like you said I'm pretty much just lying to myself.

-marrying my girl. She's the one, it's just that marriage(in my mind) is such a task. I'm putting it off like it's a pile of dirty laundry that needs washed, ironed, folded, and put away.

-health related things. I need these knees looked at bad but I just can't drag myself to the doctor. I guess healthcare is legitimately expensive, but putting it off longer and longer is a bad idea.

-saving money. No reason for this other than I'm just lazy and irresponsible.

Working out, gotta drop these pounds (again)
Went through a dark time, was busy all the time and didn't make time for myself. Started eating any and everything and didn't work out at all. In need of a lifestyle change and I'm in the beginning stages of it

To the gentleman who commented that marriage is a task, you're 100% correct. Been with the same lady for 23 years, it is WORK.

I've been putting off back surgery, but honestly, I'm scared that once they go in there, it won't be the same again ever, I've learned to accept the chronic pain.

aint been to the gym since before i left on my vacation ( on the 8th)
been tired all day everday since i got back

I'm not sure what direction you wanted to take this thread but here are some books that I read that help with me being accountable.

61LJ8HqiOhL._SX343_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is a good generic 4 rules to live by that I think have the underlying theme of accountability.

518KbUdq63L._SL300_.jpg

I'm in the middle of this book. I heard Nipsey Hustle talk about it on the breakfast club and its really intense stuff for if you are in a committed relationship. It basically covers your masculine role in the relationship and the steps to be accountable for your actions and your woman as well.

51gDoptdS3L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Though Tariq always needs to be taken with a grain of salt, I read this back in college and the overall themes were good if your a young man and you need to get you BS together before you start dating. I think its good for accountability in the young bachelor dating realm.

220px-The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People.jpg

This book is nothing but lessons in accountability. Must read.

Between-the-World-and-Me-0-290x370.jpg

Black in American survival accountability.

Gotta finish my book body keeps the score.

& sooperhoopers a chick 👀

cue doc rivers gif

Back
Top Bottom