Action "Bronsolino" Bronson

One of, if not the dopest rappers in the game in my opinion

One of my favorite new MCs. There was a decent thread with his stuff on the old NT.

Midas whale make this the new official thread.

His wit > *

Last edited:
He just signed to Warner Bros. August 12th. On another note peep his cook series he had on youtube in the past couple years. Only did 4 apparently, but they are funny and will probably make you wanna grub on something or inspire to cook your own dish hahaha. You can also tell the videos are somewhat dated because his beard isn't as brolic as it is today.

Def one of my favorite rappers. My only concern is whats going to happen when he tries to make a song with some content. Most of his songs follow the same formula....

food
butt sex
getting high

which are all great things, but Warner Brothers wont allow him to make a studio album like that

Def one of my favorite rappers. My only concern is whats going to happen when he tries to make a song with some content. Most of his songs follow the same formula....
food
butt sex
getting high
which are all great things, but Warner Brothers wont allow him to make a studio album like that

they let currensy do it... i dont think they expect a huge radio hit out of him or anything

So, I saw him live last night in Williamsburg and I gotta say he's a hell of a performer.

The Flatbush Zombies performed before him and they brought A$AP and to be honest it got so crazy I didn't think there was ANY way Bronson would be able to compete but he really did his thing.

He started his show by throwing out dime bags of BUD.
He threw out a box of $600 Gucci sneakers into the crowd.
Throughout his set he threw out about 20 pairs of new Chucks.
And lastly he tossed two takeout bags of Premium Cooked Steak. :lol:

He was rapping with women draped over his shoulder like fox fur :lol:

MY crappy video (Crazy though):

Last edited:
So, I saw him live last night in Williamsburg and I gotta say he's a hell of a performer.
The Flatbush Zombies performed him and they brought A$AP and to be honest it got so crazy I didn't think there was ANY way Bronson would be able to compete but he really did his thing.
He started his show by throwing out dime bags of BUD.
He threw out a box of $600 Gucci sneakers into the crowd.
Throughout his set he threw out about 20 pairs of new Chucks.
And lastly he tossed two takeout bags of Premium Cooked Steak.
laugh.gif

He was rapping with women draped his shoulder like fox fur
laugh.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]MY crappy video (Crazy though):

I just watched a video of this entire performance, it really made me wish that I still lived in New York so I could see this concert

That video is f-in nuts.

Can't believe I didn't know about that concert.

Crowd was reciting his s_ word for word. :smokin

Review of his show is up on Vice.com

Sounds INSANE.

I'm a big fan of the dude. Found out about him through his cooking. One of the best rappers outta NY right now.

*Say what you want about Riff Raff, but Bird on a Wire has to be one of the songs of the year in rap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom