ADAM MORRISON...

CUT HIS HAIR!!!
eek.gif

Ya he did it last week.

Personally I was starting to come around to his recent ponytail nearly down to his !@! look

eek.gif
2 white dudes in 2 different nba jerseys in 1 pic! I dont remember the last time..
laugh.gif
(no prejudice, just an observation)

He looks like a hick tho
laugh.gif

I swear he is the slowest dude in pro sports.

I was watching them last night just so I could get pissed off. This dude tucked his head to sprint back on D and he was barely moving. He looked like D ickBavetta racing Charles Barkely.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I was watching them last night just so I could get pissed off. This dude tucked his head to sprint back on D and he was barely moving. He looked like D ick Bavetta racing Charles Barkely.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I was watching them last night just so I could get pissed off. This dude tucked his head to sprint back on D and he was barely moving. He looked like D ick Bavetta racing Charles Barkely.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OMG
laugh.gif
roll.gif

u @%*$+!$ *$$%!@%* if u guys read the official bobcats season thread it was reported that he cut his hair with a pic on October 29

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

u @%*$+!$ *$$%!@%* if u guys read the official bobcats season thread it was reported that he cut his hair with a pic on October 29
Like anyone wants to be up to date on them losers....

Back
Top Bottom