Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

Meth really blocked PBs website?

So petty.
No, petty is throwing a temper tantrum and then starting a competing website named after the one you just got kicked out of for trolling.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to start their own blog site.  

I do care if someone's trying to exploit our community to turn a quick buck.  

And before someone says, "but you guys have Nike in your name," bear in mind that 1) we're not selling sneakers and 2) Nike's not obligated to facilitate the promotion of our site, either.  We're talking about an unstable individual with a grudge against NikeTalk trying to run a competing website that commercializes NT and #NT.  Why the hell should I allow our site to ASSIST in such a venture?  If he'd named it anything else, I wouldn't give a damn.  

A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.  We're standing up for ourselves on this.  

Deal with it. 

No, petty is throwing a temper tantrum and then starting a competing website named after the one you just got kicked out of for trolling.

And before someone says, "but you guys have Nike in your name," bear in mind that 1) we're not selling sneakers and 2) Nike's not obligated to facilitate the promotion of our site, either.  We're talking about an unstable individual with a grudge against NikeTalk trying to run a competing website that commercializes NT and #NT.  Why the hell should I allow our site to ASSIST in such a venture?  If he'd named it anything else, I wouldn't give a damn.  

A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.  We're standing up for ourselves on this.  

Deal with it. 

Sorry about that, did not know it was a blocked site. Basically it's a summary of my laker journey as a kobe fan and facing him in July.

I'll have the pictures and video posted once it happens, already lost 9 pounds, getting ready for the game.

Deal with it. 
Sorry about that, did not know it was a blocked site. Basically it's a summary of my laker journey as a kobe fan and facing him in July.

I'll have the pictures and video posted once it happens, already lost 9 pounds, getting ready for the game.
Oh, I have no problem with you - just with the person who's trying to profit from the NT name.  I understand you were just trying to share an article and you're more than welcome to post it here on our forums, on your own personal blog, etc.  

Congrats on winning the auction and best of luck against Kobe.  
Hey Suni are you going to rock an NT shirt to the game?
I'd have to check with Steez, but I believe we still have some left.  

Wait Meth you guys still sell NT shirts? 
eek.gif

Wait Meth you guys still sell NT shirts? 
eek.gif
Steez has 'em and he's been too busy with CounterKicks to deal with it.  Processing those orders was never supposed to be a lifelong commitment. 

I did hear from him recently, however, so it might be possible to get one out in time if that's of interest.  I'm willing to help if I can.

At some point, we'll probably gather up the remaining shirts and use them for giveaways, incentives for donation drives, etc.  It's been quite awhile since we took inventory, so I have no idea how many are left. 

I see...

A NT contest could be in order... 
nerd.gif

I wonder if Lids would put it on a hat for me. Would that be breaking any rules? 

Steez has 'em and he's been too busy with CounterKicks to deal with it.  Processing those orders was never supposed to be a lifelong commitment. 

I did hear from him recently, however, so it might be possible to get one out in time if that's of interest.  I'm willing to help if I can.

At some point, we'll probably gather up the remaining shirts and use them for giveaways, incentives for donation drives, etc.  It's been quite awhile since we took inventory, so I have no idea how many are left. 

That would be great if I can get one.

Not sure if I should start another thread or continue here but I am going to request some of NT to show me there best "HORSE" shot via youtube and I'll practice for the game.

So far I have been practicing the following:

-Behind the backboard shot
-Half court shot
-Corner 3 off the window
-Bounce it in from the free throw line

I'll see what I can do.  
I see...

nerd.gif

I wonder if Lids would put it on a hat for me. Would that be breaking any rules? 
The NT logo was trademarked.  It just made sense to do and was a prerequisite for getting the New Era caps done to begin with.  

I'm hopeful that we can do another run at some point, but creating a bootleg is no more fair to us than it is to buy fake sneakers because you're upset that the real ones are no longer available. 

Suni, I've always loved the horse shot of taking a 3 pointer from your knees. That might be a shot that will throw him off guard if you can sink it.

Meth-- I'd like to order a new NT shirt again if possible.

Suni, I've always loved the horse shot of taking a 3 pointer from your knees. That might be a shot that will throw him off guard if you can sink it.

Meth-- I'd like to order a new NT shirt again if possible.

I should've gotten a smaller size myself. What was I thinking getting an XL... :smh: :lol:

I'll see what I can do.  

I see...

nerd.gif

The NT logo was trademarked.  It just made sense to do and was a prerequisite for getting the New Era caps done to begin with.  

I'm hopeful that we can do another run at some point, but creating a bootleg is no more fair to us than it is to buy fake sneakers because you're upset that the real ones are no longer available. 

Alright just checking about the hat. :lol:

But if the logo is trademarked, what about the people who put it on random things like their coffee mugs and mouse pads? Isn't that the same thing?

:rofl: 8 pounds lost for a game of horse?

Are you gonna bring your own crutches or you think Kobe will have an extra pair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom