Adding a smile, ! or lol when communicating by text to females - discussion

Originally Posted by soltheman

The_Boondocks__Ed_Jin_Rummi_by_DarkGX.jpg

!#%$@*% love smilie faces.
My favorite quote
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One time I was in a text convo with this chick...

all i did was reply with a ; ) and the chick started talkin some wild stuff...I don't remember what it was exactly...but I was shocked that I was able toget such a crazy response from a simple wink face.

The thing with smileys is that u can't force the issue word to Mark Jackson.

Smiles and exclamations both work magic. I hit em with the :] joint. I think that one gets more love.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Am I the only one who laughs with "haha" instead of "lol"? I just dont use LOL...

chicks are gonna think you're a joke if you keep using "haha"

smileys makes a difference....mostly for good but some others thinks it's a weakness....but either way it does make a difference when adding a smileys inIM or Text....

I try to stay away from "lol" when communicating with my boys or some girl I don't know too well

just seems real immature

I text hahah when its funny and buahahah when it really funny and mean.
I use lol when i get lazy and its not that funny. Just something to fill the space up.
Men use lol in texts all the time.
lols mean to me you aint %%@* more to say.
smh.gif

I have come to realize that the smiley face suits me.. works on facebook. Makes me look like an _hole when I don't use it
frown.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

tongue.gif
^ i hate this face.
it's like every time a dude uses this it's almost always after something extremely corny.

Smiley faces after all phrases . :]

I mean, they're cute and all but i didn't know they were that significant.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by soltheman

The_Boondocks__Ed_Jin_Rummi_by_DarkGX.jpg

!#%$@*% love smilie faces.

laugh.gif
first thing I thought of

season 3 needs to come out asap
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

you can say the most freakiest thing to a chick....

but if you put "lol" behind it...you're good
laugh.gif

for example

lets say she's a chick that dont let anyone hit

she respects her self

you can say

"man if i was ever alone with you i was straight murder you in the bed lol
man everytime i do that they always ask me "whats so funny?" complete backfire
laugh.gif
You not doin it right, fam. I'm bout to PM you a convo that me and this girl been havin on Facebook...you talkin bout e-game? Peep this.......

thats what im saying...if you have a chick saying...whats so funny?....something aint right with that picture
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The "lol" tatic is one of my favourites and so easy to pull off..if your doing it right the chick should be curious and interested..but dont be toodirect with it..you gotta ease yourself in like sex with a virgin

I'll put up and example later

i probably only used the smiley face with the borrow line in the myspace thread and lol is just regular text now

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

is it just me, or has anybody noticed that when you add a
smile.gif
when talking to a girl in a computer instant messaging, email, or cell phone SMS situation, it can make magic happen? Same applies for exclamation marks! If your out of things to say, slap on an lol or even an LOL. It just makes one seem more open and approachable I suppose.

For example, I had to ask my manager who is a female for a certain day off of work which I knew was gonna be nearly impossible. Being the ladies man that I am, I knew adding a
smile.gif
would quickly put me at an advantage.
Another example, but one many can relate too, is asking a girl to chill by texting there cellys, and you add a
smile.gif
. You never get turned down. Especially when you are handsome.

Discuss

Cosign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

is it just me, or has anybody noticed that when you add a
smile.gif
when talking to a girl in a computer instant messaging, email, or cell phone SMS situation, it can make magic happen? Same applies for exclamation marks! If your out of things to say, slap on an lol or even an LOL. It just makes one seem more open and approachable I suppose.

For example, I had to ask my manager who is a female for a certain day off of work which I knew was gonna be nearly impossible. Being the ladies man that I am, I knew adding a
smile.gif
would quickly put me at an advantage.
Another example, but one many can relate too, is asking a girl to chill by texting there cellys, and you add a
smile.gif
. You never get turned down. Especially when you are handsome.

Discuss

Cosign
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

I find girls over use the
smile.gif

some girl aim me with the
her:hi
happy.gif

me: when can i come over
her: whats wrong with u i have a boyfriend (logs off)
embarassed.gif
very misleading sometimes

Back
Top Bottom