Adidas 60th Anniversary Diamond Superstar

From Kixandthecity...

As MaZe mentioned in the [KATC StockRoom HD for December], Adidas is celebrating their 60th Anniversary, the "Anniversary of Soles and Stripes", in 2009. After paying the back in the minds of sneakerheads for a while now, the original incon, the Adidas Superstar, is looking forward to a resurrection in 2009. As part of their come back, Adidas is set to release the Diamond Adidas Superstar in March of 2009. The Diamond Superstar features the classic OG White/Black colorway with six 0.2 carat diamonds on the lateral side of each foot of the sneaker for a total 12 diamonds. In addition to the diamond accents, the Superstat features Swarvoski crystal accents as well. The Diamond Adidas Superstar is also created using the OG 80s Superstar mold.

The Diamond Adidas Superstar is set to release in March for a retail of $600.

I love the concept and the execution. But that pricetag is
ohwell.gif
. If I can find a deal on them I will definitely buy these.

clean, but way out of my sneaker budget. hope the "made in france" pack is reasonably priced.

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

clean, but way out of my sneaker budget. hope the "made in france" pack is reasonably priced.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait for those to drop man.

THe fact that these use the OG moulds, these look niccee (the diamonds are just a *tad* tacky for my tastes - but the shoe itself is straight)

I just hope this year of superstars doesn't go the way of the af1 25th..

if it's anything like the 35th anniversary collection however
pimp.gif

those are gangster, in a good way

id drop $600 on those stead of some wack gucci's. something with history

Ok. Pardon my little hypebeast moment, but is there any info on what stores may carry these? Yes, I like them that much.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Ok. Pardon my little hypebeast moment, but is there any info on what stores may carry these? Yes, I like them that much.
Dunno, but according to the articles floating around they seem to be dropping next month. I'm feeling these too.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

they look like somethin Missy Elliot would put out with Adidas
Or put out for Missy Elliot/other celebs to buy from adidas.

Even with her line with the company they probably wouldn't just give these up for free as promo?

Damn already? As if this month wasn't already jam packed with releases.
Yeah copped a pair I think they dropped end of last month.

Originally Posted by limestro

Damn already? As if this month wasn't already jam packed with releases.
Yeah copped a pair I think they dropped end of last month.
Damn, the ending of Jan. I should've wasted my money on these rather then 2 pairs of the S23 2K9.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom