ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Same here, dude. I'm not really feeling the Yodas. But... no more Skywalkers...?
tired.gif

anyone can confirm the new adidas phil. jacket design? (black/gold)

image0027x.jpg

found this on the other forum.. but its too small...

Originally Posted by dmist24

anyone can confirm the new adidas phil. jacket design? (black/gold)

image0027x.jpg

found this on the other forum.. but its too small...
Declare your love for the country on your jacket
(The Philippine Star) Updated February 14, 2010 12:00 AM

lif5.jpg

ActressIza Calzado proclaims her love for the country with the new AdidasPhilippine Range collection, which features the iconic colors of thePhilippine flag — blue, red, white,  yellow — rendered in color blocksfor a premium performance look.

MANILA,Philippines - Adidas, the iconic sportswear brand, launches the thirdseries of the much-coveted Philippine Range collection. Continuing withthe success of the Philippine Range track tops, which debuted inOctober 2007 and which were re-released in March 2008, Adidas presentsthe latest incarnation of the patriotic line, which now features tracktops, T-shirts and bags.

Available this month, the Philippine Range collection features theiconic colors of the Philippine flag — blue, red, white, and touches ofyellow — rendered in color blocks for a premium performance look. Inthe new jacket, alternating colors are presented in diagonal blocks,giving the apparel the notion of movement. New to the collection, thetrack top also features a stylized Philippine seal drawn inside abrilliant sun on its back. Tiny details, reminiscent of the flag, arealso found on the bottom right of the jacket, where three stars and asun lie near the vertical pocket opening. On the other side, theletters PH are stitched in yellow. The unmistakable Adidasthree-stripes, running down each sleeve, finish off the design of theAdidas Philippine Range track top. Complementing the premium jackets,the round-neck T-shirts and messenger-style bags feature the same cleanlines and design elements. Part of the training range of the Adidassports performance line, the Philippine Range is meant for street styleand active play.

While all Adidas products are exclusively designed in Germany, thePhilippine Range has been conceptualized in the country. “Adidas Globalis very excited about the Philippine Range since it really is one of akind,

@soul228

yung post mo feb release pa yan.. meron bago lalabas... hehe.. (black/gold) this coming march 15... nag re-research lang ahead of time, ^_^ wala pa akong nakitang malaking photo.. (yes, the one you highlighted yan yung tinutukoy ko.... anyone got pix?)

Originally Posted by dmist24

@soul228

yung post mo feb release pa yan.. meron bago lalabas... hehe.. (black/gold) this coming march 15... nag re-research lang ahead of time, ^_^ wala pa akong nakitang malaking photo.. (yes, the one you highlighted yan yung tinutukoy ko.... anyone got pix?)
Yep...I thought you were trying to confirm the black / gold release
smile.gif

Anyway...I heard from someone in Adidas that they might release them (blk/gld) on March 15.
wink.gif

For whoever was asking about the T-Mac (Houston CW) Supernats, I saw them earlier at Adidas Eastwood.
smile.gif

4427624884_ee03a89041_m.jpg

4427624834_a4bb0f682e_m.jpg

24792_359280666308_183334676308_3785082_7057325_n.jpg

Here it is taken from the other forums, and facebook.

Hmm...I need to watch out for that T-shirt, looks cool in black and gold.... As for the jacket - not so much for me, the map design on the back is already way too common... but as you've said to each his/her own preference..

I am pissed. Turns out the grand shootout they had for those who bought the Supernatural shoes was held a few weeks back already. I could be looking forward to watching them live, but instead I'm here pissed off at them for not contacting me about it when they said they would. When I signed up, I gave them everything. My cell, my email, but then no, I get nothing. What the **** is up with that?!?!!

the new philippines jacket has a collezione c2 feel to it.have to agree though,waaay too common nowadays.

Any of you guys have any detailed pics of the Philippines jacket 2010 version 2 (The team Russia) one? 
Pics of the tags and arms and stiching and etc.? 
Just wondering because I want to see if the one I bought on E-bay is legit.

As far as I know parang wala pa namang fake 2010 version... For me parang simple lang naman yung design, nothing too fancy kaya walang masyadong things na dapat tandaan.. ewan ko lang sa ibang forumers, ive tried to search on ebay for the 2010 version and so far I find them legit pa naman.... yung madaming fake e-yung 2007 version, unless you got it from champs or from shopadidas.com

20101y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom