ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Adidas Southmall has some nice basketball shoes on sale @ 30% off

Don't know what they're called but they're pretty sweet.

The new mad clima's pretty dope, reminds me of the ZS3
smile.gif

No f****** way! I thought they weren't releasing those here! Why is the world so cruel?!!?! T.T
Thanks for updating, though! Clima Madness looks pretty good. Liking the navy one. Might sell my pinstripes to my friend if I get the D-Rose homes. 
laugh.gif

If they will, it'll probably be in the Trinoma or GB branches. Branches in Eastwood ans Shang and the like don't have a really nice/new collection on the Originals.

adidas originals street party on may 7. win invites by posting your favorite or your own adi kicks on SOLE MOVEMENT! an invite is good for two people. email your pics to [email protected] for a chance to win adi street party invites!

Originally Posted by solemover

adidas originals street party on may 7. win invites by posting your favorite or your own adi kicks on SOLE MOVEMENT! an invite is good for two people. email your pics to [email protected] for a chance to win adi street party invites!

Thanks for the info!
smokin.gif

Adidas has both the D-Rose homes and the Dwight "Blue Moons". I asked the salesperson and they said even they didn't expect to receive shipments of it. It was supposed to be an Australia exclusive.

hmm,wonder what these "blue moons" look like.Google wasn't my friend this time around.
laugh.gif
pics anyone?thanks in advance.

oh they're just the home colorway, I was expecting something along the lines of the magic beast. Thanks though pocketlint, much appreciated.

^ Yeah, I shoulda just said homes. Blue Moons sounds awesomely misleading.
ohwell.gif

The Magic Beasts won't release here, though, right?

I was "awesomely misled" my friend.
happy.gif
I don't think the beasts will be released in the PI although adidas might surprise dwight howard fans (or crazy colorway fans) you never really know. thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom