ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

CLB16s are great

i was worried about heel slip as you can feel it on first try on but that feeling goes away and I never had an issue with it, i believe i sized down half though

I'm like 40 mins away, might head down there on Thursday and see what's good over there. Are these sales worth going to though?

I went to one at a mall which was under a big tent outside couple years ago. There wasn't anything I saw that caught my eye, maybe a pair or two of Rose 6. I imagine the one at the Cow Palace is bigger so they might have some good stuff? Might be a good idea to wait a day or two for someone closer that goes and give an update of what they see then make the drive.

^ Yeah, that's surprising. Evolutions are by far the most popular basketball in all of the gyms I've played in.

I have yet to own one as I have somehow found a way to get good Nike basketballs for the low, but if I didn't have anything I'd be looking at the Evos.

evos are great and it sucks it sold out by the time i saw the sale

i understand that there are plenty not used to or do not like the soft, squishy panels

Meant to say thank you for this post yesterday, that's a Great price!

I hate Evolution's though! :rofl:

I might have to give them another try :pimp:
Just poke some holes if they don’t work or get the clb18 which I think got rid of the heel slip

I went to one at a mall which was under a big tent outside couple years ago. There wasn't anything I saw that caught my eye, maybe a pair or two of Rose 6. I imagine the one at the Cow Palace is bigger so they might have some good stuff? Might be a good idea to wait a day or two for someone closer that goes and give an update of what they see then make the drive.
Yeah I'd be ecstatic if I could find some Crazy Explosives for like $30 or something, I'm planning on going on Thursday just to check it out, reading past events at the cow palace, the lines are insane on the weekend.

Ha, think I went to the same one. Was it in the valley in SoCal?

TF1000 balls are my favorite. I picked up a Spaulding Premier Excel ball at target for $20. Evolutions are kinda slippery imo or at least the ones I've played with.

36816661_202011480486589_6646187944660959232_n.jpg

36628510_448371318907728_7173022415738372096_n.jpg

36612320_2086127504971373_3867905984655523840_n.jpg

I’ve been playing with a Baden Elite and I love it. Cosctco has them online for $40. Members only though lol

I ditched my 16 CLBs to play in Kobe IX EMs with lebron xi drop ins my last few runs. Can’t get away from that setup... Still have a few DS shoes I haven’t played in too. Xxxi low w/ solid outsole, Dame 3.... and 4 smh.

I don’t get enough runs in to justify buying all these damn shoes :smh: Been selling some of the shoes I bought with the intention to play in for that very reason, especially since nothing I’ve worn the last year or so have been better than XX8 SE and XX9s and my pairs still have many miles left :ohwell:

Really? What do you use? lol

I have three. An official NBA Game Ball, Molten FIBA GG7X and an Official NCAA Game Ball.

The NCAA Game Ball is similar to the EVOLUTION.

I like the Molten and NBA balls more...

Everywhere I go we always us the EVO.

I hate the Baden ball even more.

I don't hate the EVO, it's just hard to shoot with it after using the NBA ball. The EVO's squishy.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, that's surprising. Evolutions are by far the most popular basketball in all of the gyms I've played in.

I have yet to own one as I have somehow found a way to get good Nike basketballs for the low, but if I didn't have anything I'd be looking at the Evos.

They are the most popular, they get slick after a while and I end up not using them. I've been through two of them in the past couple of years and I said "No More".

Being this NT dude probably roll with some obscure ball nobody heard of just to be different. That ball and the Baden ball are the most common at the gyms I've been at all over.

Nah I'm not "That Guy".

I hate that Baden, it feels small.

I don't think the Evolution is the best game ball out there by any shot. I actually prefer Wilson's own more expensive Solution ball but ultimately where I'm from the Evolution has been accepted as the standard. Every pick up game i play in, every league I've been in uses the Evolution so that's what I buy for myself to practice with just for consistency.

It's either we playing with the evolution ball or we don't have **** and gotta play with some terrible gym ball lying around lol

Around my way we tend to play with the Evolution or sometimes the similar level Baden (can’t remember the model). The Evo balls are good but can feel a little heavy and squishy. I just ordered a Seasons Creator because it sounds like a good alternative.

Schwollo just reviewed the CLB18s. One of the more underrated performance shoes this year. I’m thinking of grabbing another pair.

i don't think i've seen a baden bball in a decade and it's been mentioned here more than once :lol:

i see melton a lot but that's because I'm in LA and that seems to be asians preference :lol:

They are the most popular, they get slick after a while and I end up not using them. I've been through two of them in the past couple of years and I said "No More".

Nah I'm not "That Guy".

I hate that Baden, it feels small.
You don't like them two which ball you messing with? Its been hard to get something different than two at most gyms

The Molten FIBA models I’ve played with feel good but seem a touch small - smaller than the Badens.

Back
Top Bottom