ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Anyone have a more exact release date for blue TMacs ( G27748 )? Only thing I've seen online is December.

Last edited:
i feel the next level shoes will cut off circulation to my feel like the Hyperdunk 2016 Flyknits did with that compression collar.

These Dame 5 looking kinda fire here.

45666601_728285280867241_3713310896362445200_n.jpg

47482830_1998637643559835_7337344114073043002_n.jpg

46887423_328569527995109_1015431980065699094_n.jpg

i feel the next level shoes will cut off circulation to my feel like the Hyperdunk 2016 Flyknits did with that compression collar.

I actually feel it more across the top of my foot. The ankle isn’t really tight at the top at all on me. Not until it gets right at the ankle joint.

I actually feel it more across the top of my foot. The ankle isn’t really tight at the top at all on me. Not until it gets right at the ankle joint.
Yea just from try on these things are EXTREMELY TTS. Still breaking in my other shoes to try these on on court but I am skeptical to say the least

Pharrell x adidas Crazy BYW X "Gratitude Empathy" Releases This Month
Mark your calendars.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fpharrell-adidas-crazy-byw-x-gratitude-empathy-release-date-001.jpg

1 of 5

ADIDAS
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fpharrell-adidas-crazy-byw-x-gratitude-empathy-release-date-002.jpg

2 of 5

ADIDAS
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fpharrell-adidas-crazy-byw-x-gratitude-empathy-release-date-003.jpg

3 of 5

ADIDAS
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fpharrell-adidas-crazy-byw-x-gratitude-empathy-release-date-004.jpg

4 of 5

ADIDAS
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fpharrell-adidas-crazy-byw-x-gratitude-empathy-release-date-005.jpg

5 of 5

ADIDAS
FOOTWEAR 6 Hrs ago
2.7K6
Joanna Fu
Pharrell Williams and adidas‘s long-standing partnership is set to launch a new Crazy BYW X “Gratitude Empathy” colorway for the end of the year.

This collaborative model features a black mesh and textile upper with multicolor trim accents in yellow, blue and red. The silhouette boasts a ribbed knit sock-like ankle collar, wide-set rope lacing system, and bold “Gratitude” and “Empathy” lettering in white along the vamp area. The sculptural build is rounded out by a podular sole unit with multicolor gum outsoles and a black BOOST heel unit.

The Pharrell x adidas Crazy BYW X “Gratitude Empathy” colorway is scheduled to release on December 22 for £220 GBP (about $276 USD) at adidas’s web store and select retailers.

Get your money ready.....

I was walking by an adidas store today and saw that they had the marquee boost so I tried it on. I think its the nicest boost I've felt in all of their bball shoes. Its because the strobel board(the fabric underneath the insole and on top of the boost midsole) is a soft foam material that I've only seen in some training and running shoes. Most boost bball shoes have a stiff strobel board that is glued down, which dampens the boost and reduces its feel. The marquee has the best boost feel in the forefoot that ive felt in their boost ball shoes. some other ones have thicker heels, like the crazylight boost, but im mainly a forefoot guy.

its a bit long, but true to size worked for me(edit: I could see some people going down half though). its wide footer friendly, the upper is pretty nice on foot, the base is wide and stable, and the herringbone outsole feels durable enough for outdoors. Its a lot of what i want in a shoe. Ill be picking it up at some point when my current shoes get more worn down.

Last edited:
I was walking by an adidas store today and saw that they had the marquee boost so I tried it on. I think its the nicest boost I've felt in all of their bball shoes. Its because the strobel board(the fabric underneath the insole and on top of the boost midsole) is a soft foam material that I've only seen in some training and running shoes. Most boost bball shoes have a stiff strobel board that is glued down, which dampens the boost and reduces its feel. The marquee has the best boost feel in the forefoot that ive felt in their boost ball shoes. some other ones have thicker heels, like the crazylight boost, but im mainly a forefoot guy.

Thanks for the review, sounds like the perfect upgrade for me from the CE17 and CLB 16 with the forefoot impressions. Their forefoot boost seems to bottom out or at least lose some feeling after a while. The cloth strobel board is great news, the CE and CLB did feel better once you cut some slices in the strobel with a stanley knife.

Just need some better colourways on the Marque and I'll jump in.

Thanks for the review, sounds like the perfect upgrade for me from the CE17 and CLB 16 with the forefoot impressions. Their forefoot boost seems to bottom out or at least lose some feeling after a while. The cloth strobel board is great news, the CE and CLB did feel better once you cut some slices in the strobel with a stanley knife.

Making some cuts in the strobel boards definitely makes the boost feel better in so many shoes (CEs, Hardens, and CLBs). Such an easy and underrated way to liven up the boost...

These reminded me of the crazy explosives when i put them on, just that instant "these feel right" feeling, so they definitely seem like a good replacement for that. I just had a store try on, but they have the potential to be better, just from the better boost feel alone. also, the outsoles are a lot more durable than the CEs outsole, which was as soft as a pencil eraser.

Something i forgot to mention is that the ankle collar on the mid is a bit stiff when laced up tight. i dont know how much itll soften up. the rear of it flexes back, which is important to me. i dont mind it, but if you dont like that sort of thing, theres always the low.

Back
Top Bottom