ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I randomly saw a Harden 3 and some BTE'S in kids sizes at marshalls a few months ago. Thought it was way too soon for that to happen.

I’ve been waiting for the Tmac Millenniums to go on steep disco on ADC. Once they do I’m grabbing a pair.

SoCal

0A6EC34F-E6C8-417E-833D-C809963A81BA.jpeg

They only had this colorway

Finally made it to my local Marshall’s.. no pro bounce :ohwell: they had these in my size but they didn’t feel right on feet. Priced at $39.99 and said regular $75, i don’t think that’s right? *shrug*
81C9E00F-ACE7-4E61-935A-920FB050327E.jpeg

Adidas creaters club promo 33% off almost the entire site, $120 for the NL Caps think i'm jumping, wish they had the 22-0 T-macs

Man, sometimes when you miss the boat...

Really jonsing to try a pair of 2016 CE Lows, either PK or Day Ones. Anyone got a source for fresh pairs? They're really few and far between in my size - 11.5 .......

Anybody who got the tmac millennium, is full size down too much? I tried them on in store a half size down and thought I could maybe go down a full size, but i cant find them again in store to see if a full size is too much. I usually go a half size down in adidas shoes

Back
Top Bottom