ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

All good.

Anyway, saw Marquee Boosts last night at Champs for $80. The red/white highs and the black/white lows were both $79.99.

Solid prices.

I'm waiting for Adidas to drop the Harden's to $70 or less, hopefully less.

Solid prices.

I'm waiting for Adidas to drop the Harden's to $70 or less, hopefully less.
I don't see ADC getting lower than $80-90 so you'll probably need a code to get it down to ~$70. ADC is much slower and less generous with discounting shoes compared to Foot stores and other retailers.

I don't see ADC getting lower than $80-90 so you'll probably need a code to get it down to ~$70. ADC is much slower and less generous with discounting shoes compared to Foot stores and other retailers.

Last year they had Harden’s for cheap, it was with a code I believe.

797EDFDC-994A-4393-BA06-B5BA134F2B9C.jpeg

Grabbed today

Spread out your wings a bit and try other marshalls. Especially the ones with home goods which tend to carry a better selection sometimes.
The better the area the Marshalls is located, the etter the merch will be. Carry yourself to one of your rich suburbs.

In all honesty, there isn't a time where I go into Marshalls and don't find at least something I want. Any Marshalls. Some are definitely better than others however.

Not boost but adidas ball. These was 45 never seen em before guess it’s an updated version of the Kobe(which I had in moon man silver back in the day)
5175CDFC-B300-48C8-80BF-36EA479CBC37.jpeg

upload_2019-6-2_10-56-26.jpeg

Surprisingly I was able to get away with balling in the lvl byw with not too much problems.
Traction was good.
Support was alright
Lockdown was terrible cause the lacing system on the shoe loosen up fairly quickly after a few plays and had to retire them.
Comfort is definitely and lightweight mesh material makes you feel like nothing is really on your feet.
Grabbing rebounds didn’t affect me much cause that boost works too damm good for impact protection. Especially playing outdoors where I need it the most.
Overall it’s a good warm up shoe for when you use it for simple training sessions or basic pickup games.

The rubber didn’t come apart at all and because the torsional plastic isn’t in the heel where I assume cause the rubber on my byw x 98 to create a defect.

For $30 I can say I definitely did get the best steal of 2019.

Still waiting for adidas to get back to me on replacing my byw x 98.

Piggy backing off the last post, I picked up the grey suede BYW (lifestyle, casual use) at the outlet for $30 too. I dig them although I have a few gripes.

There's a little bit of a hot spot for me under the elastic strap, where the stitching is thick at the base of the tongue. It kind of goes away once I get going but its a little funky for a little bit at first when I put them on. Also the laces and flywire type eyelets feel flimsy, and the tongue design is kind of silly. It can't decide if it wants to be tucked into the sides of the shoe, or popping out the top...I feel like I've tried it every which way but I end up re-tying or messing with them a few times a day. Any tips?

Definitely worth it for the price I paid. Passed on them the first number of times I ran into them at the outlets without even trying them on just because they're such a radical design. Ran out of stuff to try (good problems...), and they were red tagged at 50%...figured what the hell since I love boost. Segmented boost is an interesting concept but these just don't give me the experience I get from my Ultra, Pure, EQT, Rockets...even the Adios runners. Your foot is mostly on the plastic/TPU plate (medial arch area) on these and the boost is beneath it.

Gonna wrap this post, it might be borderline for this thread since its not hoops shoe related. But yeah, I see why these flopped on multiple levels. Don't regret for $30 but wouldn't have missed it if I've saved the $30 either. Definitely would not have bought if it weren't red tagged.

For those that have tried on or own both the Harden V3's and the Marquee Boost, are you the same size in both models or do they run different?

Half to full size down w marquee true to size w harden

Good looking out!

About to pull the trigger on some Marquee Boosts. I own a pair of V3's that I bought true to size and I like the fit. If the Marquee's fit longer than the V3's then I'll definitely need to size down.

Back
Top Bottom