ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

i'll find out today, Cap America going on feet today

I'll get a fit pic up later but this damn thangs hurting my feet, they feel way to tight, lengthwise is great but this has got to be the tightest knit shoe I've had on, the light strike feels good too, just the knit feels like its squeezing the life from my feet on the top

Last edited:
I had a didnt outfit on forgot to take pics so my sitting around the house fit will have to suffice
20190704_184348.jpg
20190704_184402.jpg

Happy 4th everyone. Oh and after a couple of hours of walking, as long as I'm moving they feel great but when I'm sitting and relaxing is when they feel like they trying to squeeze my feet

its hard to give an advice on sizing since i have a wide foot and high insteap so my references are based on how they fit my type of feet

i got my typical adidas size of 10 but to further complicate things, adidas also has a weird sizing throughout their lines

i usually a 9.5 in ultraboosts and a 10 in nmd if that helps

i havent played ball in them yet (and probably will, i just like them aesthetically) so i also cant say how the sizing is affected on-court

With Adidas sizing it’s probably always best to try the shoes on if possible. I almost always go half size down with them but the BYW X fit me perfectly TTS, size 12..although they didn’t have my “true” adidas size so wasn’t able to try the 11.5 to compare.

Has anyone tried or seen a custom BYW II yet? I want to see if anyone tried removing the huge plastic part on the middle outside boost.

18AF5775-7E43-4F6F-8137-3FECC7EAF814.jpeg

On the initial try on, these don’t feel great. The ankle collar feels like it’s in an odd spot. Hopefully I just get use to it.

Recently tried on a pair of the Marqee Lows. Laced them to the top as snug as I possibly could, gave it the walk and jump test and felt too much heel slippage. Went on try a full size down and still felt heel slippage. Not sure if is was the collar, my foot foot/ankle build or both.

Sucks because I really wanted those for performance purposes. At the price they were being sold for I probably should have bought them anyway but didn't see myself wearing them casually.

Recently tried on a pair of the Marqee Lows. Laced them to the top as snug as I possibly could, gave it the walk and jump test and felt too much heel slippage. Went on try a full size down and still felt heel slippage. Not sure if is was the collar, my foot foot/ankle build or both.

Sucks because I really wanted those for performance purposes. At the price they were being sold for I probably should have bought them anyway but didn't see myself wearing them casually.
I got the lows maybe a month ago, and they got some serious heel slip issues. Probably cuz its a neoprene type of material. I've had the highs for a while and theres no heel slip. Shame since the lows look great. I use them for walking around, they're pretty comfy for that, and the heel does start to feel a little better with wear. I dunno if I would play in them, though.

I have two pairs of the lows (and two pairs of the high tops) and haven't experienced any heel slippage while wearing them. The cut around the ankle does feels pretty low, and it took me a few wearings to get used to it but now I love them. Just started playing in the high tops, super restrictive around the ankle area but going to give them some time before a final verdict.

same issue with the crazylight boost and crazy explosive lows... not sure if its an adidas thing but they have that sensation but when i played in them my foot never slipped out

Back
Top Bottom