ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Adidas definitely doesn't do lows as well as Nike...but they've gotten better over the years.

I remember the CLB 2016 had a terrible heel slip, even after adding an extra eyelet it was only decent at best. Others that I've owned since have started off suspect but improved as the shoe breaks in. Harden 3's I noticed heel slippage while walking around but not during play which I thought was kinda weird.

Harden 3's have been the most impressive Adidas low top basketball show I've experienced in regards to lock down. I highly favor low top basketball shoes so I'm glad those are working for me at the moment.

I have two pairs of the lows (and two pairs of the high tops) and haven't experienced any heel slippage while wearing them. The cut around the ankle does feels pretty low, and it took me a few wearings to get used to it but now I love them. Just started playing in the high tops, super restrictive around the ankle area but going to give them some time before a final verdict.
How is the fit of the lows for you? Do your toes go to the edge? I got mine with a thumbs width to the edge. I was thinking maybe if I went a half size down it would secure the heel more, but a half size down it felt too tight.

How is the fit of the lows for you? Do your toes go to the edge? I got mine with a thumbs width to the edge. I was thinking maybe if I went a half size down it would secure the heel more, but a half size down it felt too tight.
I went half size down, and it gives me a decent amount of space in the toe box. One tip that I try to do with these is to make sure to push my foot back while lacing my shoes up so that the heel is completely locked in.

Recently tried on a pair of the Marqee Lows. Laced them to the top as snug as I possibly could, gave it the walk and jump test and felt too much heel slippage. Went on try a full size down and still felt heel slippage. Not sure if is was the collar, my foot foot/ankle build or both.

Sucks because I really wanted those for performance purposes. At the price they were being sold for I probably should have bought them anyway but didn't see myself wearing them casually.

They do break in after a few weeks. But for me the fit is pretty disappointing, I went half size down and it's suffocating across the broad of my foot. Not like the CLB16 which I solved the heel slip issues with the double loop on the top lace hole (credit Schwollo). In a way I do regret getting them because I think the Harden 3 fit is much better, but I got the Marquee's for about half price and once I'm playing I forget the issues. Just when you put them on it's really obvious to me that the fit could be better.

Finally testing
IMG_20190710_223738004.jpg

just copped the blk pharrell BYW LVL's for 100 shipped on SNS.

wont be playin in em but def looking forward to exploring the casual possibilities...

most on- foot pix ive seen of them are fire.

streetball due out later this summer
not sure if an actual bball or like the that eqt model they called basketball but is only for casual wear
65556389_2286244648078989_7161712503838871749_n.jpg

I went down a full size in CLB16, I think people had heel slip because they ran very big and they should've gone down a full size.

streetball due out later this summer
not sure if an actual bball or like the that eqt model they called basketball but is only for casual wear

https://scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagra...n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com
wow, a basketball (or bball inspired) yeezy 700 with lighstrike?

https://ssl.ulximg.com/public/userfiles/2019/07/adidas-Streetball-EF9597-Release-Date-2.jpg
https://ssl.ulximg.com/public/userfiles/2019/07/adidas-Streetball-EF9597-Release-Date-3.jpg
https://ssl.ulximg.com/public/userfiles/2019/07/adidas-Streetball-EF9597-Release-Date-5.jpg

fire imo... Hope it's an actual bball shoe.

i'm obsessed with those 700 looking sneakers. that should have been the yeezy basketball sneaker.

The fact they charge more for black boost is beyond ridiculous to me. They do black boost on runners from what i've seen lately.

Back
Top Bottom