ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

D_SVa7sUYAE-K56.jpg

D_SVW2fUIAAk7Ug.jpg

D_SaQU9VUAEuuXq.jpg

D_SaWDyU0AAmRZK.jpg
Can you actually ball in these ? Or they lifestyle?

the names a bit on the nose but it is suppose to be made for outdoor so its made bulky?

really not sure but i am intrigued

Can you actually ball in these ? Or they lifestyle?

They look too bulky to be actual hoop shoes considering most hoop shoes are much thinner now. This looks like it has layers on layers with a pretty bulky midsole.

Like nobody would hoop in the Nike Uptempos nowadays.

Marquee boost low for $50 or t-mac millennium for $65? Anyone tried both?
Theyre both really good, the most boost feel of any boost bball shoes are in these in my opinion. I like the tmacs more cuz i like leather(its synthetic, but its still pretty good) and it doesnt have heel slip. I have to choke the laces on the marquee lows to not get heel slip. Some people didnt experience that tho, maybe it depends on your foot shape. Im a 10 in nikes and i go 9.5 in both of these, maybe some would even like a full size down in the marquees.

Last edited:
The place is called dd's Discounts, it's like a limited version of Ross or Burlington .
They all carry the same garbage, so be on the lookout for the marquees in your local stores.
Last time I went there was a few years ago, and they had the Rose 7 primeknits.
Checked out a dd near me, and they only had 1 marquee in a size 14. They're over there tho, just depends if I get lucky and they have a fresh batch when I go there, same as all these Ross type places.

Got the n3xt l3v3l in white. The cushion feels great, as soon as you put some power in your movement you really feel the response. Quite stiff when just walking. I only played in them once but I like it more than bounce so far.

The upper is soooo tight though... And the shoe is obscenely long. I should go a full size down but then I'd have blood flow issues.

Got the n3xt l3v3l in white. The cushion feels great, as soon as you put some power in your movement you really feel the response. Quite stiff when just walking. I only played in them once but I like it more than bounce so far.

The upper is soooo tight though... And the shoe is obscenely long. I should go a full size down but then I'd have blood flow issues.
Only one wear?, you have fully break them in. The cushion gets better over time.

Mine do the same, I thought they would break in but they never did. Feels like an anaconda is around my feet after a while

I like the design and the cushioning feels good walking, and as long as I'm mobile they don't hurt but if I sit down or drive that's rap

I don't wanna say your wrong, I do get the same numbness but it only happens when I'm wearing thick performance socks. I'm surprised the containment is that good for a shoe that's practically a sock.
Gonna try em with thinner socks, hopefully that improves

I agree about containment though, really good job by Adidas.

Not bad. But not willing to get another pair cause of the colorway. Has to be stupid cheap for me to re-up again.
_20190725_005125.JPG

Back
Top Bottom