ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Playable or nah ?
Forefoot is very low to the ground. Don't know if they skimp out on comfort but seems it do numbers on my knees.
IMG_20191101_204514420.jpg
i would say nah, barely any containment for me.

i need those badly!!!

Any one play in the Tmac Millennium? Got a great deal on a pair off of GOAT, excited to see how they perform.
EE0BC014-024D-43A0-8997-41A9BEC823AC.jpeg

98C27D3C-0380-4965-8F73-4B0A37CD7588.jpeg

Shot around and played some 3 on 3 for a couple of hours today. First impressions all I can say that these are NICE...very plush BOOST, noticeably thicker than the Marquee and Harden. Went 1/2 size down which I normally do with all my Adidas b-ball shoes and at first they felt like I should’ve gone full size down lol. Started to break in through out the run and by the end the fit was excellent. Gotta try these out a few more times but I have a good feeling that these will end up in my rotation

My experience was roughly the same. I also went half-size down -- a little different from the Hardens where I'd gone TTS. The heel gave me a blister on my achilles first time I wore them but once the shoe broke in properly they've been a smooth ride. Agree that the cushioning is very plush.

Jaylen brown stays rocking those in games. All white tonight. Had pink harden 4 on and changed them within the first quarter haha thankfully

I don't trust that rubber outsole on the next level 2, same as the byw x outsole. Durability on heel portion was crap on those.

Back
Top Bottom