ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

k.gif

Too bad we have hardly anything to talk about in this thread these days...

I’m interested in the Tmac Millenium 2s. Shouldn’t we start seeing those soon?

what’s the upcoming hoop shoe with boost and Lightstrike?

Waiting to see what's the deal with the TMac2, I still want a pair of the 1s

Always found it odd that Pusha's Adidas units move quicker than Pharrell's. If those BYW's were Pusha collabs they'd be at least halfway gone by now.

Always found it odd that Pusha's Adidas units move quicker than Pharrell's. If those BYW's were Pusha collabs they'd be at least halfway gone by now.

Agreed but I believe Pusha’s shoes are more limited in much smaller quantities.

honestly adidas think to "highly of themselves" with the byw line, no way these are worth $180, maybe $120 the most. These aren't signature shoes so charging $180 for them is just gonna make them sit even more, and months from now i'll see them for $30-$35 at marshalls or ross, just like the byw x models i've acquired.

got them when they first dropped, they run about half size smaller compared to the sandals from nike for my size 11.

So any consensus on the sizing for byw x 2.0? Specifically the ubiq pair? And any word on performance? They look sick

I’m super excited of the rumor that Trae Young might get a sig! Hoping some details and pics release soon (if true).

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom