ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

John Wall back with adidas. 5-year deal

I posted this in the Harden thread thinking it was pretty cool news to share, but instead some peeps got all upset and did not have the reaction I expected at all, they simply couldn't give 2 sh*ts about the news. LMAO. Owned. Oh well, I tried.

But anyway, I thought it was pretty cool news. Definitely interesting to see if he gets a sig or just rocks team models. It'd be cool if Adidas released some John Wall PE's for some current popular Adidas models, I tend to like the red/white/blue color schemes on bball shoes. Also, I wonder what this means for D Rose going forward, if anything.

Never saw Wall wearing boost when he was a free agent. Only the Kobe X, and other minimal cushioned pairs, PG1. I wonder if he'll wear the Dame 4... :lol:

hmmmm... finally US bound?

26073558_139967856685631_23987942103973888_n.jpg

yah those have been posted here several times, they made Wiggins the ambassador for the CE

I posted this in the Harden thread thinking it was pretty cool news to share, but instead some peeps got all upset and did not have the reaction I expected at all, they simply couldn't give 2 sh*ts about the news. LMAO. Owned. Oh well, I tried.

But anyway, I thought it was pretty cool news. Definitely interesting to see if he gets a sig or just rocks team models. It'd be cool if Adidas released some John Wall PE's for some current popular Adidas models, I tend to like the red/white/blue color schemes on bball shoes. Also, I wonder what this means for D Rose going forward, if anything.

Yeah, I saw that, don't worry haha. If it ain't Harden, they don't want to hear it.

I think Wall should get a signature. If Rose still has one at this point, Wall definitely should. Other guys like Tony Parker and Dwight Howard have sigs too, albeit with smaller brands.

Maybe i was wrong about Wall and boost

Yeah, I thought I remembered the CE started off as Wall's signature. The outsole shape was supposed to be a "W".

Wall definitely deserves a sig but I could also understand if people don't think he does either but he is explosive enough and very entertaining to watch and play that he should be up there.

I don't want to start a debate but he could arguably be top 5 pg in the league right now.

I feel like Rose' sig is just a remainder of his contract and it really feels like his last shoe is a step down and very lackluster, it could easily pass as a team shoe like the Mad Bounce.

Wall should definitely be more marketable than Rose, though I hear Rose still sells well in Asia. adidas should just phase out the Rose line and do something with Wall instead. If Donovan Mitchell keeps this up for another couple of years he might be the more logical successor for Rose though..

it was reported that Rose would lose ~$80m if he retired early so that is still a lot owed to him to just to phase him out

and yeah I think he is still a big seller in China, I believe the 8s were revealed over there too

Adidas did offer him an 8-yr $66m contract which he rejected so I am curious if him sitting out and missing out on about $16m during his shoe-free-agency was worth it

Dame shoots about double the amount of 3’s that wall shoots.
When watching any wiz games, wall passes up open 3’s

Yep, gonna need a pair of the bball BYW LVL1s. The offcourt/LS version is whack.

Back
Top Bottom