ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

IMG_20180307_174113_832.jpg

Just came in today. Half size down if you order.
Materials don’t look half bad actually. Don’t see any NCAA schools or NBA players wearing these. A full length boost lowtop for on court usage usually has my attention though.

Materials don’t look half bad actually. Don’t see any NCAA schools or NBA players wearing these. A full length boost lowtop for on court usage usually has my attention though.

Kind of feels like the Techfit from the energy boost 1 and 2 without the tape overlays. Not bad, but better at $100.

Thanks for the heads up on the sizing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how the Boost and traction of these compare to the Harden 2s and CE17s.

Kind of feels like the Techfit from the energy boost 1 and 2 without the tape overlays. Not bad, but better at $100.

They look better than I thought, cant wait to read some impressions. Would love a PK version but alas it will never happen.

My sweet spot is $230-250 for a size 10. I'm just hopping nicekicks does a restock.

Also for nostaliga purposes are the kobe crazy 8s a decent ball shoe?

Screenshot_2018-03-08-16-52-09.png
Yea i would pay around 230 for a size 12 rn in a heartbeat. But I used to play in the crazy 8's outdoors and they were super comfy and lightweight for a 90's shoe. I recently tried on the new crazy 8's with the primeknit upper and those feel great to hoop in.

Yea i would pay around 230 for a size 12 rn in a heartbeat. But I used to play in the crazy 8's outdoors and they were super comfy and lightweight for a 90's shoe. I recently tried on the new crazy 8's with the primeknit upper and those feel great to hoop in.

Thanks, im actually trying put together a 90s basketball shoe rotation that I would use to crack necks and ankles. But only rock them occasionaly.

Thanks, im actually trying put together a 90s basketball shoe rotation that I would use to crack necks and ankles. But only rock them occasionaly.

Found a DS pair of the red/gum crazy 8 last weekend for $35 but wouldn't pull the trigger.

Found a DS pair of the red/gum crazy 8 last weekend for $35 but wouldn't pull the trigger.

I see a Brooklyn edition crazy 8 for $25 on this site I low key check. Being from Brooklyn I'm gonna buy it. But I wanted input from you Adidas heads, if it's a decent balling shoe.

I think the 90s basketball adidas wave is coming back. I'm sure addidas is gonna retro the eqt line as well.

Swaggy p was ready tonight.

Screenshot_2018-03-08-21-16-32.png

Nah. Only here...my reddit sn is FEEDTHEHOMLESS89....was some impersonating the Gawd?
Nah I just saw this user was a moderator on an Adidas atc subreddit for coders (and now people looking for easy way out during yeezy releases) and I thought it was you lol.

Back
Top Bottom