ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I think I just have really weird feet. 11.5 is my usual, which is perfect because I need the width and I end up with about a thumb gap at the toe. I tried the CE17s in an 12 (thought they'd be tighter) and 11.5 and both had too much room at the toebox for me. Size 11 in the CE17 though fits like a glove. Dame 4s I tried 12 which felt like clown shoes and 11 which was a little tight but still too long.

Adidas sizing is the only thing I can never get right, they're usually too long which is why I go half down on them. But if I go half down on a pair of Nike's they feel like they're crushing the broad of my foot. Never have issues with 11.5s in anything else I wear but the Adidas hoops shoes never fit the way I think they will.
My normal size is 11.5 as well but for adidas, I wear anything between 10.5-12.

Harden Vol. 1 = 10.5. I don't like a lot of extra length in my shoes and the 10.5 still had about the width of a pinky in extra length still
UB = 11 or 11.5, depending on the version 1.0 or 2.0, etc.
UB Uncaged = 11
Pharrell Vulc = 10.5
350 V2 = 12

29093622_1773627422694251_6748742873107136512_n.jpg

Adidas is stupid, I'm getting the Kobe NXT 360.
Always been a Nike head and will stay that for sometime.
Smh@adidias basketball.
Yeah this byw x wait is dumb and we already know that the heel traction durability is trash... I do question how the kobe nxt 360's traction will hold up with wear tho.

Yeah this byw x wait is dumb and we already know that the heel traction durability is trash... I do question how the kobe nxt 360's traction will hold up with wear tho.

Same here but I'll assume they will have better longevity if you use them in indoor courts.

Been playing in my 2016 CE PK Lows for the last 2 weeks, it's truly one of the greatest and better looking shoes of all time tbh, glad I still have a pair to ball in.
Hell yea. Same. Especially for a **** tile court. Threw my white PK lows in the wash and it helped the dirt a lot.

Adidas is stupid, I'm getting the Kobe NXT 360.
Always been a Nike head and will stay that for sometime.
Smh@adidias basketball.
Basically. I know. Gave adidas hoops a run for a couple years. Just can’t at this point. Even annoyed by their marketing. I’m gonna apply to their team and try to help.

Ordered a pair of the CLB18s. They definitely run 1/2 size down like the CLB16s and Harden 1s. Have only played in them a couple of times. I'm very happy with them so far. Boost feels similar to the CE17s. Boost has a nice density and thickness that gives very good impact protection while stisqll having good court feel. These aren't plush like the CE16s or an ultra boost, but I really like the bounce in this boost setup and it's playability. Traction is excellent so far indoors. Upper has a similar lightweight feel with stretch and fuse overlays like the non PK CE16 lows. CLB18's fit is more accommodating than the CE16 lows because the CLBs have a traditional tongue setup. The heel to toe transition and containment are very good. So far these are looking to be an excellent purchase (especially at 20% off) and if they continue to perform nicely I will pick up more pairs.

Ordered a pair of the CLB18s. They definitely run 1/2 size down like the CLB16s and Harden 1s. Have only played in them a couple of times. I'm very happy with them so far. Boost feels similar to the CE17s. Boost has a nice density and thickness that gives very good impact protection while stisqll having good court feel. These aren't plush like the CE16s or an ultra boost, but I really like the bounce in this boost setup and it's playability. Traction is excellent so far indoors. Upper has a similar lightweight feel with stretch and fuse overlays like the non PK CE16 lows. CLB18's fit is more accommodating than the CE16 lows because the CLBs have a traditional tongue setup. The heel to toe transition and containment are very good. So far these are looking to be an excellent purchase (especially at 20% off) and if they continue to perform nicely I will pick up more pairs.

I screwed up and went TTS. Way too roomy and couldn't get my heel locked in. Just sold them today for half price. I loved the boost and the traction - probably the best boost we have gotten on a basketball shoe so far.

Duke, are you going to grab another pair 1/2 size down? I think you should. I agree this is one of the best basketball boost setups.

Sounds great, how was the lockdown going 1/2 size down? Hoping we get some more colourways soon, not too keen on the current ones although the red looks pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom