ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would have looked ok without the laces being used for the stripes.

Reminds me i need the grey kolors. I have the white pair but regret it. Grey is much nicer to me

would have looked ok without the laces being used for the stripes.

Reminds me i need the grey kolors. I have the white pair but regret it. Grey is much nicer to me
White pair is one of my favorites but the greys are really great too. Doubled up on both on black friday/cyber monday when they went on discount.

Some editing on my Creams that came earlier.
creams look great man. for the sake of discussion. 

is it just because the ultraboosts are such a dope shoe, because the colors are a bit dull and on any other shoes, i dont think it would have the same effect
laugh.gif

LMTD just shipped my ultra boost preorder out :nthat:

Hey just wondering man have you received your pair yet? My tracking still says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 3, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.".

It hasn't changed since then.

didn't someone post a link to a Euro site for them? Maybe 3-6 pages back? They only had two pics so i couldn't get much out of it.

I checked out the link and it is the collegiate navy.
They have the volt torsion bar and old outsole.

Must be one of those sample stock pics because the white/silver? is more prominent on the toe box than the released pair.

Futurecraft

https://www.instagram.com/alexander_taylor_studio/

http://www.designboom.com/technology/alexander-taylor-adidas-futurecraft-tailored-fibre-02-11-2016/

I wonder if this is going to be the upper that goes with the 3D printed sole or is it another product that will stand on its own.

These have the design aesthetic of the UB ST and that reclaimed ocean plastic shoe they did last year.

I really like the design on these because the original UB is starting to look a little stale to me.

I mean they are already classic but after buying 8 pair I'm ready for something different.

Something that doesn't include that wave pattern.
I called it yesterday.

Last edited:

creams look great man. for the sake of discussion. 

is it just because the ultraboosts are such a dope shoe, because the colors are a bit dull and on any other shoes, i dont think it would have the same effect
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm digging the more subdued tones since so much of my shoe collection is bold colors.  Definitely has something to do with the shape and materials of the UB.  I guess the Primeknit with it's texture and variations keeps the shoe from being boring.  If it was all about the cream color, NB would have the market locked up.  They've got tons. 
laugh.gif

Hey just wondering man have you received your pair yet? My tracking still says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 3, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.".

It hasn't changed since then.
Nope, same story here.

Last edited:
Gonna bite the bullet and grab the creams for $250. They're a 10 and I have the 3M's in 10.5 which fit perfectly (my feet are wide), does the fact that they're wool make sizing any different? I also wear a 10 in most Jordans

Gonna bite the bullet and grab the creams for $250. They're a 10 and I have the 3M's in 10.5 which fit perfectly (my feet are wide), does the fact that they're wool make sizing any different? I also wear a 10 in most Jordans
I measured up my Creams (10) to my SNS (10.5) and you can see there's about half a size difference in length and maybe a smidgen in width. Just remove the insoles and you should be fine for your wide foot since the toe box is probably pretty roomy for you on the 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom