ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the women's ash purple UBs still available anywhere? I Need a 10.5 or 11 lol
nerd.gif
Train has left...  Last I saw an 11 womens at Renarts and I hesitated.  This was late last month.  

No dude the one you posted was like a weird hybrid of the 3M & OG.

We all freaked out because it was an incredibly obvious fake.

I guess my eyes are just bad on this one I guess - I never thought it looked like a 3M. I did, however, think it was not the greatest light pic and couldn't quite finger out exactly what was wrong with the boost. A few of the other things to look for seemed normal. I dunno man, either way, its not like we bought them.

Well I am glad I asked the experts then, because like I said, I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at.

I guess my eyes are just bad on this one I guess - I never thought it looked like a 3M. I did, however, think it was not the greatest light pic and couldn't quite finger out exactly what was wrong with the boost. A few of the other things to look for seemed normal. I dunno man, either way, its not like we bought them.
If you knew OG, they do not have a glossy section on the heel cup.  The knit pattern was way off and does not even have a clean line.  Then the toebox knit color was way too light hence the 3m comment on those.  

Train has left...  Last I saw an 11 womens at Renarts and I hesitated.  This was late last month.  

Ugh.. I see small lady sizes for retail and under but zero 10.5 or up lol, not surprising I suppose..

The boost looked like a golfball....the heal cup was shiny and wrong shape. I think the pull tabs on the back went straight up basically if I remember correctly.

Ugh.. I see small lady sizes for retail and under but zero 10.5 or up lol, not surprising I suppose..
Yeah, largest I saw at Renarts was 11.  Im still kicking myself for not biting the bullet on that.  The time I decided to go for it after seeing @casper90403  on feet pic, it  was gone. 
laugh.gif

I never noticed that shiny heel cap until just now. The pull tab can come in many angles depending on the way its been positioned. But for sure that heel cap is a huge difference.

Last edited:
I'll remind you... 

Lmao those are horrible. But texian texian dont even sweat it. Ive done some lc's on pretty noticable fakes when I didnt know any better. You live and learn. Keep doing your thing and if you have a question ask. But jesus those are bad

Last edited:
Lmao those are horrible. But [@]Texian dont even sweat it. Ive done some lc's on pretty noticable fakes when I didnt know any better. You live and learn. Keep doing your thing and if you have a question ask. But jesus those are bad

I don't feel bad one bit. I asked because I myself did not, and could not, figure out what was exactly wrong - although I obviously knew something wasn't right. I have learned a great deal because of it. Not sweating it.., lol.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad one bit. I asked because I myself did not, and could not, figure out what was exactly wrong - although I obviously knew something wasn't right. I have learned a great deal because of it. Not sweating it.., lol.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom