ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be neat if Adidas used their boost on dress shoe silhouettes like Nike did with the Cole Haan and lunar/free soles. Don't think Adidas owns any brand like that though....not yet.
I've been saying for a while now that adidas needs to make boost insoles. Just a thin, insole shaped piece of boost you could put in any pair of shoes. Would change the dang game.

Tank - to build on the pic from yesterday:
Nice, keep em comin haha.

Those samples are one of the first samples I've seen where it's actually hard to say which version I like better. Usually with the unreleased samples I end up liking the final version better.

Nice, keep em comin haha.

Those samples are one of the first samples I've seen where it's actually hard to say which version I like better. Usually with the unreleased samples I end up liking the final version better.
Totally agree.  I'm liking the light colored heel MG's better.

Aside from those gradients, nice collection @fillsson

laugh.gif
 I kid 

might be a dumb question but is the solebox the only collab to get a special box? did the hybeast have one as well? i know my sns pair just came in a regular box. 

I have some LunarGrand's and I love them, super comfortable dress shoe, and very stylish. I hope that in the near-future Adidas does a collab. With dressy/business clothing brand. Kenneth Cole or something lol not as high-end as Cole Haan but it's like one of the first brands I think of when thinking about dress shoes.

might be a dumb question but is the solebox the only collab to get a special box? did the hybeast have one as well? i know my sns pair just came in a regular box. 
The special passport styel box is due to the Consortium world tour thing.  HBUBs also came in a regular boost box.

Yes it is.

But if you go way back down the road... J&D, AVK, Kolors had special boxes also

I have some LunarGrand's and I love them, super comfortable dress shoe, and very stylish. I hope that in the near-future Adidas does a collab. With dressy/business clothing brand. Kenneth Cole or something lol not as high-end as Cole Haan but it's like one of the first brands I think of when thinking about dress shoes.
Rockport I believe is owned by Adidas

thanks. late to the ultra boost party and have been trying to catch up
No worries brother!

That's what we're here for to help each other out and learn something new in the process.

welcome to the club!

SNS is a great start to the collection lol...

How much did you pay?

No worries brother!

That's what we're here for to help each other out and learn something new in the process.

welcome to the club!

SNS is a great start to the collection lol...

How much did you pay?
 found them on ebay and worked out a pp invoice of 270. 

Back
Top Bottom