ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First shoe w/ colored boost!

First fully monochrome UB (& all black to boot)!

UB hype at an all time high!

All this & more will combine to bring you one of the most heartbreaking & thrilling Ls of the spring!

1,2,3,4 & 6 Are all instacops! Really like the direction they have taken the knit pattern on these. Hopefully these do release.
What no love for 5
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure when these do release the cages and heel cups will look different on some pairs.

I really don't need most of these because they are too similar to some I already have like that royal pair for example.

Anywhere I can find creams for $250 shipped? I don't mind paying resell at this point but I feel like more than 250 ain't worth it..

All non-gradient UBs are hard to cop now, Ltd or not. :smh:
It's crazy. I remember there was even a point where the OG was sitting at my local adidas outlets late last summer. My size was gone but a bunch were just there for quite a while. Had you told me then that people would be lining up for UB collabs or in-line releases like Creams (at champs) I would have laughed.

With each subsequent release it seems relatively harder and harder.

It's crazy. I remember there was even a point where the OG was sitting at my local adidas outlets late last summer. My size was gone but a bunch were just there for quite a while. Had you told me then that people would be lining up for UB collabs or in-line releases like Creams (at champs) I would have laughed.

With each subsequent release it seems relatively harder and harder.
Here in New York last summer was the same case. The OG's were just sitting in the main adidas stores and more people were just buying regular pure boost and walking right past them. 

CLOSED

Valid entry
If you quoted my first reply before i posted the detailed instructions on page 1943.
If you pmed before 6Pm EST after i posted detailed instructions on page 1943

Invalid Entry
If you joined today or within the past month then i wont include your entry.
If you pmed me asking to buy.

Thanks for the response NT. Sorry for cluttering the feed. Please don't ban me haha.

Will post a link to the video of me picking the winner.

Props for going through the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom