ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were sitting so I bought them all.Why the salt?
The reasons for people not coming out of the woodwork to congratulate you have been clearly laid out. You're either trolling or you really don't know your audience.

Damn really sucks sitting on the sidelines watching folks cop all them pears while I'm stuck at work and I can't even hit 1 lol.

Man is that Champs locate even accurate? I might have to take an extended lunch tomorrow since that's the most official info we've received these past two weeks.

no salt, but you will be stuck with them considering another restock is coming and when ADC drops then then the flood gates are officially opened. Don't understand why people by FSR to just flip for 20-50 bucks more, aint you got better ways to make money

Personally, IDC what you do with your time or money. However, considering quite a few on this thread continue to strike out left and right - you can understand their frustration or saltiness.

Imma "camp" at my local champs tomorrow and bring my bro so i can cop more than 1 pair but if i can cop multiples by like going back or using another card or something i wouldnt mind helping people out

Last edited:
Been MIA for a few days.

Guys still on Chalks?

Anything new? Miss anything important or just all the info on Chalk drops?

Thanks.

Imma "camp" at my local champs tomorrow and bring my bro so i can cop more than 1 pair but if i can cop multiples by like going back or using another card or something i wouldnt mind helping people out
Personally, IDC what you do with your time or money. However, considering quite a few on this thread continue to strike out left and right - you can understand their frustration or saltiness.

Missed out on Wings paid reselled went on with my life..I can tell alot of yall love Drake lol

Tang needs to open up another lane or 2 on his jock, cause there are sooooooo many of ya'll on his ish.

*flamesuit on*

Last edited:
i woulda robbed your *** if i seen you walking out the store.
 Strong SN to post
roll.gif

Missed out on Wings paid reselled went on with my life..I can tell alot of yall love Drake lol

I'm not sure where you are going with that reference about Drake, but you could do yourself a favor and pay it forward with a few unlucky NT'ers - not me, I already have mine. We all make mistakes, but you have a chance to correct it to some extent. As @Picasso Swerve might say, "Don't be that guy" :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom