ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point, I won't cop any UBs unless they have a Continental sole.

I prefer the fit in the toebox in Conti-soled UBs vs. non-Conti. In rain, Continental soles grip better than OGs as well.

At this point, I won't cop any UBs unless they have a Continental sole.
I prefer the fit in the toebox in Conti-soled UBs vs. non-Conti. In rain, Continental soles grip better than OGs as well.
There isn't a difference in the knit in the toebox on all conti soled UBs, just the gradients. For all other UBs the knit has always been the same. Chalks, 3Ms, MGs, upcoming triple blacks, all these have conti soles and use the og knit pattern.

Also the difference in grip is marginal at best.

There really is very little difference.

There isn't a difference in the knit in the toebox on all conti soled UBs, just the gradients. For all other UBs the knit has always been the same. Chalks, 3Ms, MGs, upcoming triple blacks, all these have conti soles and use the og knit pattern.

dont even bother, let dude buy all the gradient conti'd soles he wants :lol:

Agreed the stretchweb sole gets knocked, but I'm a fan. Grip gets better as it wears down. More surface area to grip

Last edited:
Agreed the stretchweb sole gets knocked, but I'm a fan. Grip gets better as it wears down. More surface area to grip
I have the opposite experience for sure, grip is great on og outsoles for the first few wears but once it wears down grip is gone.

Navys and Blacks sitting in my ftl's

gonna pick them up in a few days as im itching for more boost

would be great if i could get them on my discount tho 
frown.gif

thanks for the info, y'all.

btw, hiked zion and bryce canyon recently in my 3m ub's. they did well aside from ****** ankle support.

Still don't understand why they didnt make the kolors in half sizes, they obviously made loads of them. Unwanted .5 up for some

Last edited:
Still don't understand why they made the kolors in half sizes, they obviously made loads of them. Unwanted .5 up for some
That's how all the first round of UB collabs is. J&Ds & KVAs also only came in UK whole sizes. Despite the Kolors & KVAs sitting, they were limited so adidas probably wanted to make as few pairs as possible to test the waters. Same w/ the first round of yeezys.

Last edited:
Wierd with the kolors some places only had the grey, others had both. Not sure if kva was the same.

That reminds me about the conversation i had on here about snobs being another grey. On top of the other Gr ones. Are solebox and chalks a sort of grey as well?

Notice how I said "fit" and not "knit"? Knit patterns can be identical but fit can vary. My non-Conti pair fits super snug while Conti pairs fit roomier.

I'm not knocking OG non-Conti pairs. I just stated a preference for Conti soles. I love UBs just like the rest of you, I just decided it's Conti or bust for me.

Well adidas identified the sole as an issue so I suppose that says something. They also changed the knit for support but I've not got gradients to compare. Anyone noticed that?

Back
Top Bottom