ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful day in Miami. I think I should double up. Can't stop wearing these.
You might as well if you can still find a few pair left in-stores. Or cop at resell for a 'lower price since a bunch of people can't move them.

Edit: is that the universal knot for UBs now? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Triple up play boy. 

That's over kill but I like you thinking lol.

You might as well if you can still find a few pair left in-stores. Or cop at resell for a 'lower price since a bunch of people can't move them.

Edit: is that the universal knot for UBs now? :lol:

Yeah man that's what I'm thinking im moving a few pieces in my collection that I don't even wear anymore .
Lmao took them out the box straight to feet i don't mind the factory lace.

That's over kill but I like you thinking lol.
Yeah man that's what I'm thinking im moving a few pieces in my collection that I don't even wear anymore .
Lmao took them out the box straight to feet i don't mind the factory lace.
nice. I should wore them out the store when I bought them...ahh the good old days.

So people wearing these like New Era hats from 2006? in that case, leave the Continental tag on there and the sticker inside the heel cup 

I don't see the need to unlace them, unless your actually running or working out in them. They fit perfect with out having to tie them. And I think people still wears there hats with all the tags it always Baffled me why.

I don't see the need to unlace them, unless your actually running or working out in them. They fit perfect with out having to tie them. And I think people still wears there hats with all the tags it always Baffled me why.
Yea no really need to lace them at all which gave others the reason to uncage and such. I have a couple pairs I don't lace and they fit perfect.

I remember a dude in high school who had the biggest sweat stains on his fitted cap but still had the tags and hologram sticker on. It's like putting plastic covers on a couch, so weird.

Damn i wish those white and black tubular novas had a boost sole, i hate the tubular sole but I love that colorway.

In other news fam, I launched my website and id really appreciate it if some of you guys checked it out. Links in sig.

Back
Top Bottom