ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last thing we need is for these to be called "Jerry Lorenzos"

:rofl: it was a joke

On a side note: not shipping out of the USA again. I sold a pair of NMDs to someone in Canada, after I sent them the guy is like make sure you put the value for $60 gift, etc. (which I didn't do). When you look up the tracking on USPS, it says insured up to $200 so he messages me the next day and says "man if i need to pay tax i will return to u" :stoneface:

roll.gif
it was a joke

On a side note: not shipping out of the USA again. I sold a pair of NMDs to someone in Canada, after I sent them the guy is like make sure you put the value for $60 gift, etc. (which I didn't do). When you look up the tracking on USPS, it says insured up to $200 so he messages me the next day and says "man if i need to pay tax i will return to u"
indifferent.gif

I'm from Canada I get why he asked you to claim the package as 60, because when the package reaches customs depending on the value he would have to pay an extra, 40-60USD. But I usually avoid all the trouble by shipping my shoes to a P.O. box in Niagara Falls, NY and go pick em up all at once.

nah, i knew it wasnt going to stop. nobody cares, and the thread moves way too fast
True. Additionally, people that don't have pairs, don't care enough about the thread being locked, to give up their perceived chance at 'eating.' Esp newbys and lurkers, who are only here for handouts. 

Mods posted to reiterate the rules on buying/selling/trading...particularly "oops"...basically.

And threatened to lock the thread if continued.
Ah ok,thanks. It's funny how guys word their posts like, "just got a pear and they're too big. Guess I'll have to return them now" like we don't know they fishing for a sale lol

Waiting on the ppl who copped from Jimmy Jazz to check the production date. That should let us know perhaps. ^^^

Last edited:
I've never seen anyone go half size down. Most UB users either stay TTS or go half size up. If your an 11 and you are planning to scoop a size 10 of any colorway, then get ready to cut your feet or do the lotus feet.​

Not half size down from their TTS,but from their UB size. From what I've read, creams and wool greys run large.

Really close to coughing up 300$ for another pair of creams. They are so beautiful in person. And yes I live in Sweden so unfortunately I have to pay those amounts for people to ship here. I asked GOAT if they can write down the value to maybe a gift or below 60$ but they haven't responded in 15 hours now. Because they have a pair in my size for 265$ shipped but if they don't write down the value I would have to pay about 70-80$ in customs fee.

Someone give me a quick SNS UB sizing. I have my eye on a sz.10, but I'm a 10.5 in Yzy 350 and 11 in regular Ub's..

Thanks
Since they're going to be too small for you, point me in the 10's direction if they're a decent price.
nerd.gif

devil.gif
 PM of course
roll.gif

All Footlockers sites are down?
Not uncommon. They do their updates or whatever in the middle of the night. They typically all do their "routine maintenance" at the same time.
Un-dsed the Jerry Lorenzo's at the Pacers vs Raptors game last night
Fake! No FOG or H&M size zip pants
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really close to coughing up 300$ for another pair of creams. They are so beautiful in person. And yes I live in Sweden so unfortunately I have to pay those amounts for people to ship here. I asked GOAT if they can write down the value to maybe a gift or below 60$ but they haven't responded in 15 hours now. Because they have a pair in my size for 265$ shipped but if they don't write down the value I would have to pay about 70-80$ in customs fee.

Goat has awful customer service response time. Takes 2 days for them to respond sometimes

Unfortunately that's asking them to commit fraud..

Back
Top Bottom