ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The weirdest thing just happened, I offered a guy 230 shipped for creams through PP invoice. He said he wanted to confirm that it was my e-mail address.. so he asked me to make an offer through the e-bay listing for 1$. He would accept and therefore ship it through Ebay to confirm it was my e-mail. I offered 1$ and he accepted. Is this guy crazy or what? I mean, I'm not scandalous or anything and I'm still gonna pay his invoice when he sends it,  but is there something fishy going on here?? Or did this guy just set himself up and luck out that I'm not shady like that? 

Smells like a scam to me, too good to be true

The weirdest thing just happened, I offered a guy 230 shipped for creams through PP invoice. He said he wanted to confirm that it was my e-mail address.. so he asked me to make an offer through the e-bay listing for 1$. He would accept and therefore ship it through Ebay to confirm it was my e-mail. I offered 1$ and he accepted. Is this guy crazy or what? I mean, I'm not scandalous or anything and I'm still gonna pay his invoice when he sends it,  but is there something fishy going on here?? Or did this guy just set himself up and luck out that I'm not shady like that? 
Scam. I would stay away.

he's going to send you an invoice, and then possibly the scam comes.

Run for the hills.

You only do that with someone you know

If you think so.

Wanted these ever since the sample images surfaced (above).

I like em 
glasses.gif
Yeah, I need these too.  I'm waiting for the right price tho. 

I can't justify that retail price when so many other boost models are dropping.

I also want some Y-3 Pure Boost ZGs, but since I have 3Ms I might settle for blacks if they never restock the white and black pair.

hmm, what do you guys think is his plan?  I only ask because his reputation is really good on ebay and I don't see how he could be scamming if all the info is on the invoice right?

Honestly people do anything for money..... But it's your money and if you feel comfortable with it then do it

Last edited:
Hi, if I wear Roshe run womens size 7, will the ultra boost mens size 6.5 be too big? As I usually wear mens size 6 and I hardly can find it unless I go for womens version which has size 7.  Thank you

These remind me of  EMBERS

They look the same, but they are reversed.  I like the bottom pair more, but am not sold on them.

Hi, if I wear Roshe run womens size 7, will the ultra boost mens size 6.5 be too big? As I usually wear mens size 6 and I hardly can find it unless I go for womens version which has size 7.  Thank you

Lol did you really just ask this........ Google is your friend, give that a try 1st :smh:

Last edited:
I'm new to the boost game, what are some good replacement black laces, looking to swap out the solar red laces

Thanks

Guys i just need a quick legit check.  Long story short i bought the solars of of ebay and when compared to my core blacks i notice some differences. Before i file a claim i want to get some opinions.

- Despite being the same sizes, the solar orange box is slightly smaller than the core black box.

- On the solar orange box there is a silhouette ( doesnt even look like a boost shoe) of the solars rather than an actual photo.

- Despite being identical size the solars fit rediculously tight where as my core's and og black and purple , both size 11 1/2 fit great with wiggle room.

- Card board inserts do no say adidas but "tech fit" ( other adidas shoes i own say adidas on the cardboard insert).

I figured maybe being that this is a first gen color many changes may have occured to later releases,but still i would rather to some additional opinions before accusing the seller and alerting paypal.

Thank you

The below two are an example of another pair sold on ebay with identical  box tags including price sticker which would lead me to believe these may have come from an adidas flagship store:

This is the original listing description:

Guys i just need a quick legit check.  Long story short i bought the solars of of ebay and when compared to my core blacks i notice some differences. Before i file a claim i want to get some opinions.

- Despite being the same sizes, the solar orange box is slightly smaller than the core black box.

- On the solar orange box there is a silhouette ( doesnt even look like a boost shoe) of the solars rather than an actual photo.

- Despite being identical size the solars fit rediculously tight where as my core's and og black and purple , both size 11 1/2 fit great with wiggle room.

- Card board inserts do no say adidas but "tech fit" ( other adidas shoes i own say adidas on the cardboard insert).

I figured maybe being that this is a first gen color many changes may have occured to later releases,but still i would rather to some additional opinions before accusing the seller and alerting paypal.

Thank you

View media item 2034522

View media item 2034523

View media item 2034524

View media item 2034526

View media item 2034528

View media item 2034529

View media item 2034530

View media item 2034531

View media item 2034532

View media item 2034533

View media item 2034536

View media item 2034539

The below two are an example of another pair sold on ebay with identical  box tags including price sticker which would lead me to believe these may have come from an adidas flagship store:

View media item 2034540

View media item 2034541

This is the original listing description:

View media item 2034542

They look fine man besides the fact they are worn

Thank you

1) Production tolerances are usually 1-3mm so the slight difference in box size looks fine.  People hand fold those you know after the artwork is offset printed onto the corrugated board 
ohwell.gif

2) The silhouette is on several of my other UB models, I believe it was done to lower the per piece cost of the stickers during development.  Either that or a supplier was not able to print the color well enough.

3) My wood woods fit super tight in comparison to my other primeknits, the sizing flux is too real.

4) The inserts are off, maybe he subbed it from a pair of Nikes?

Overall the PK looks good and so does the midsole.  Can be hard to tell though after staring at it long enough, your mind makes up issues. 

Last edited:

These are legit man. There are sizing diffrences across colorways. The silhouette on the box is normal for some releases. (my neon yellows have this too) The box size or shoe inserts are nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom