ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Besides the obvious meaning, what exactly is a lurker?
People who are members/guest here waiting for contributors to post link then will scoop their pair then wait again then scoop a pair then repeat again. Or that thing from Starcraft

Last edited:

a lurker is a zerg unit from the starcraft universe that evolves from a hydralisk. they burrow into the ground and shoot out spikes to enemies that come nearby.
Man this **** is hilarious. Brought back memories for damn sure. 

a lurker is a zerg unit from the starcraft universe that evolves from a hydralisk. they burrow into the ground and shoot out spikes to enemies that come nearby.
as a former starcraft pro I'm so happy you did this

Tried to take the best pics I could to show the little difference in the tone of the white color in the primeknit of my og whites and the multicolor pair. The multicolors are a little bit more pure white, with a little less of that yellow color.
Yeah they use the same white as the white/green Kolors. Really nice.

Wish they'd release over here.

I have copped a ton off links on NT lol
Its okay people copped off links here if you are also contributing or helping others.. Most members just dont like the people who scoops a pair and not even thanking people who posted the link.

Its okay people copped off links here if you are also contributing or helping others.. Most members just dont like the people who scoops a pair and not even thanking people who posted the link.

Exactly. I still thank @jf668 for posting that asphaltgold small restock of my former missing grails, the og white UBs, a few days ago.

still chuckling at guy who insisted he got fakes from winnsports.
And sent back two pairs! 
laugh.gif

My current Boost collection. Have the yellow/lime green and black 1.0's coming in. Need help on a 1.0 Solar Red in size 12 as the 2.0 Solar Red (Bred) looked terrible up close. Ended up returning my 2.0 Core Black. Just didn't like it. Waiting on triple blacks with patience.

Last edited:
And sent back two pairs! :lol:

and while kicking them on the way out, questioned a retail shop for........wait for it...........................................................................selling shoes for retail!!

I love this place.

Last edited:
and while kicking them on the way out, questioned a retail shop for........wait for it...........................................................................selling shoes for retail!!

I love this place.
"Wow... Champs is selling Ultra Boosts for $180. No way they can be legit, I checked the prices online and they're ~$250!!" 
laugh.gif

word homies PM me your battle.nets and we'll play!

What kind of ultra boosts would Tracer wear?

Real talk. I still haven't gotten a shipping confirm for my triple whites :/ now I'm actually kinda worried since my order had two pears.....Arffff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom