ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

this thread was lit today. just read through ~165 comments 
sick.gif

It was actually good content though. Shoe pics and knowing the average age of this thread.
laugh.gif

yeah i'm actually surprised by the average age in here. seemed like most are in their late 20? early 30s? <3
I can't say I'm surprised. That's about the age where people can drop $200+ for sneakers and cop multiple pairs. You see folks in here with 10 different colorways and doubled/tripled up on some. I can't see many people in their teens or early 20s doing that unless they're loaded. 

Last edited:

okay, should i go tts or go half size up?
Refer to the 1st page of this tread. Personally, I would recommend you to stay TTS. .5 size up if you have wide feet and would prefer a more roomy fit in the toe area.

I find my OG whites more snug than my continental sole UBs (creams, 3M's, WW's). And I wear the same size in my flyknit racers if that helps.

I can't say I'm surprised. That's about the age where people can drop $200+ for sneakers and cop multiple pairs. You see folks in here with 10 different colorways and doubled/tripled up on some. I can't see many people in their teens or early 20s doing that unless they're loaded. 
unless you're this kid 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
okay, should i go tts or go half size up?
Most people I think half size up bc how snug the primeknit is but for me I dont like the extra length in the toe box

I like going tts and wearing them without the insoles but some people dont like doing that. Its a snug fit but comfortable 

Refer to the 1st page of this tread. Personally, I would recommend you to stay TTS. .5 size up if you have wide feet and would prefer a more roomy fit in the toe area.

I find my OG whites more snug than my continental sole UBs (creams, 3M's, WW's). And I wear the same size in my flyknit racers if that helps.
thanks, didnt read the first page, was rushing, thanks again

Most people I think half size up bc how snug the primeknit is but for me I dont like the extra length in the toe box

I like going tts and wearing them without the insoles but some people dont like doing that. Its a snug fit but comfortable 
thanks i will go tts, i like my shoes snug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom