ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a 20% off coupon for NDC so mine were around $135 after tax.  Great shoe at that price.  I have so many Boost shoes that I have to mix it up every now and then. :nthat:

Racers , air maxes and UB are my favorites now lol . Barely wear any Jordans

yea bro, your taste is def counter-majority which is nothing wrong is that, if anything benefits your since those CWs sit.

There are definitely CWs in stock at discount and at WinnSports but not sure of your taste but there are UBs still to be had.

NMDs are cool too but just found out today those have way more hype now than UBs.

It's weird too because the NMDs are so uncomfortable to actually wear

I wear my NMDs all day long and they feel like a less cushy Ultraboosts. They are > Roshes, Alpha Bouce, Frees, etc. Not the most comfortable but still way ahead of most shoes.

I wear my NMDs all day long and they feel like a less cushy Ultraboosts. They are > Roshes, Alpha Bouce, Frees, etc. Not the most comfortable but still way ahead of most shoes.
What @qishenjing is the same opinion I have. When you try to compare anything to UBs, UBs are gonna reign supreme. But put NMDs against most racers or say NB/Saucony, NMDs give them a run for their money.

UBs and NMDs can co-exist, just don't put them head-to-head because UBs in my opinion come out on top.

I already ruined it for myself because I don't even mess with NMDs anymore. Attempted for the city socks this morning just to see how they feel on-foot but damn, Yeeze splash page and $20 mark up? Not really grabbing my attention anymore.

Just copped an 11 black uncaged off of footaction... Still showing 11 in stock after my purchase. Backordered until 07/22/16 so might get a cancellation email but worth a shot...

yeah nmds arent as comfortable as the UBs but still NMD PK's are more comfortable than any other shoe

I'm still on the fence if I would ever buy used shoes or not.
Used once I will...  I've done a couple of times...  More than that, meh...  But of course it all depends on the price and how much you're spending... 

Last edited:
Watching bucks summer league game right now and I swear one of the refs is wearing triple black ub. On the ipad so I cant rewind for some reason.

Used shoes that are being sold for double retail price? Pass.
I'm usually the same buy he barely wears his kicks.  I bought another used pair off of him a month or two ago and when I got it I didn't look like it had been even taken outside lol  nubs were prime, boost was perfect, no dust or pilling inside or out.  Trust, this guy takes care of his shoes.

What I actually mean is he beats the hell out of his pairs so stay far far away 
smokin.gif

I'm usually the same buy he barely wears his kicks.  I bought another used pair off of him a month or two ago and when I got it I didn't look like it had been even taken outside lol  nubs were prime, boost was perfect, no dust or pilling inside or out.  Trust, this guy takes care of his shoes.

What I actually mean is he beats the hell out of his pairs so stay far far away 
smokin.gif
I hear you man. It's easy to say pass when they're not your size.
roll.gif
Hope you work out that trade.

Ref shoes :lol: lets hope this means theyre being produced at a larger rate

Last edited:
I think it is kind of strange how the triple blacks seem to be floating around and I'm sure this ref isn't paying resell prices on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom