ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just got my Uncaged Ultras, went half size down and had to remove the insoles so they could fit 
From my experience, .5sz down is not really necessary and staying to your UB size is fine.

2 major factors would be how snug you want the sock to be and the other if you truly know your shoe size.

From my experience, .5sz down is not really necessary and staying to your UB size is fine.

2 major factors would be how snug you want the sock to be and the other if you truly know your shoe size.
Yeah I went half a size down thinking they'd fit like my PK nmds and 350s. Without the insole they fit fine and feel a bit more comfortable so it's all good.

I just odered a 13 from FL even tho its back ordered until the 22. My 12.5 fits but its just very snug so I grabbed those to see if theres much of a difference.

I think it is kind of strange how the triple blacks seem to be floating around and I'm sure this ref isn't paying resell prices on the bay.

Hes not but adidas sponsors the nba. Nike had special shoes for coaches in the nfl that werent available to the public

Yeah I went half a size down thinking they'd fit like my PK nmds and 350s. Without the insole they fit fine and feel a bit more comfortable so it's all good.
I just odered a 13 from FL even tho its back ordered until the 22. My 12.5 fits but its just very snug so I grabbed those to see if theres much of a difference.
I went .5sz down too to be safe because I hate extra space up top. coming from minimal/barefoot shoes and zero drop shoes before UBs, having too much space up top felt weird. I even felt weird .5sz up from my TTS to UBs but it worked out. 

If you mess with those type of 2nd skin type of shoes, then the snugness of a .5sz down will be your answer.

However UBs are my recreational/lounge shoe so I need a little more space as I wear them for 4 hours + and my foot swells throughout the day.

Reading some people's experiences here though makes me feel like some folks don't know their true shoe size just their shoe range. Or folks don't realize a basketball shoe and a runner will have a different feel 3 dimensionally rather than just length/width wise if they are the same size.

Fortunately these are sitting so you can have the opportunity to try them on at a foot store and make your comfort judgment there.

Fortunately these are sitting so you can have the opportunity to try them on at a foot store and make your comfort judgment there.
All of the Footlockers/Finishlines around me are either sold out or never got them in. Adding to that, men's uncaged don't even have a page on ADC anymore. Was desire higher than thought, stocks low, or my area got straight skipped? I don't know, but I'm trying to find a place to try them on

Hes not but adidas sponsors the nba. Nike had special shoes for coaches in the nfl that werent available to the public
That's what I'm referring to though. People say Adidas hasn't perfected the black boost but they've been seen in various places like this. So I'm just curious if they've just been postponing the public release or if they are still having problems with producing colored boost.

That's what I'm referring to though. People say Adidas hasn't perfected the black boost but they've been seen in various places like this. So I'm just curious if they've just been postponing the public release or if they are still having problems with producing colored boost.
Could be they're giving them out to the refs for some real-world testing of the colored boost.

All of the Footlockers/Finishlines around me are either sold out or never got them in. Adding to that, men's uncaged don't even have a page on ADC anymore. Was desire higher than thought, stocks low, or my area got straight skipped? I don't know, but I'm trying to find a place to try them on
Not sure where you live at but they are reports on here that they are sitting at local foot stores. Maybe you live in the same area as some NTers on here that can point you in the direction of a store that will have them.

Supposed restock in about a week in a half on them so they should be in the plenty.

Buyers Beware. Too many people on hype that got duped.

This is what you get when you order "creams" on Amazon from a 3rd-party seller:

Wore my boosts to trek around playing Pokemon GO.

I am going to bike around instead next time. Bike > boost 
laugh.gif

I broke down and got the red Uncaged from oneness after my wife found some Amazon gift cards we had laying around. I like them, but I think nike has the better feeling knit collar ie the mercurial superfly or lunar epic.

video on the manufacturing process. love how Adidas isn't even trying to hide their hiring of Chinese labor 

Back
Top Bottom